22 Happily ever after

Maryam was born a year after our marriage. That was the happiest day of my life, close to the day I married Robert. She has her fathers eyes and dimples but facial features like mine.

It was Robert was a possessive father. No one except me or him can carry Maryam. And in return Maryam became possessive of her father and his time. It is difficult for me to manage her if Robert is getting late from office.  Night is daddy time for my daughter.

Robert is playing with Maryam in the pool.

"Can you two kindly come out before you get a cold or something?"

"Mommy, you come. Daddy is teaching me how to swim"

"Honey, you know how to swim. Now come out like a good girl. You daddy isn't a good influence on you"

"Poppet" Robert told her with his manipulative sad face, and the next thing I know she Maryam giving him a tight hug telling him not to be sad. It took me a good half an hour to get them out of water.

"Sweetheart, put her to sleep. I have something to tell you" I asked Robert while cleaning the tables after dinner.

I like sit and enjoy the ocean when it is dark. As always, Robert stood next to me and gave me a hug.

"What is it love? you look kind of nervous" he told me kissing my forehead.

I slowly took his hand and place it on my stomach. Next thing I know is a breath taking kiss.

"How many months?"

"I don't know. I only did the home pregnancy kit. We'll see the doctor tomorrow"

"I want a son this time, inshallah" Robert told me.

"Inshallah" I told him happily.

"My dua are answered my love. This is all what I ever wanted. Alhamdulillah. Imaam Hassan is coming home tomorrow to talk about Zakath distribution in this coming Ramaza. I can ask a name for my boy unless you have one in mind"

"Whatever the name darling, my world is complete Alhamdulillah. You , Maryam and my other children to come, are all I want"

"And I too"

And we were in each others arms till dawn and many dawns to come..

..................................................................End..........................................

From hate, to Lust to LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara