10 I will not rest until I destroy you

2 years latter...

I am at the cashier in this small supper market. No matter how I tried, I cant get a  better job. I know Robert has his hands on it. But I am exhausted too. So I am doing 2 more jobs apart from being the cashier. I dish wash at a local restaurant and baby sit, which isn't a job but a hobby during weekends.

One good thing about being the cashier is I get time to read the news papers. And everyday what I read amuses me. Robert had gone from being the next door software developer in a major software giant in over 2 years. He is one of the most successful people in the industry according to the papers. His dates were not mere grab someone from the bar anymore. They are close to being celebrities. May God bless him.

Initially I was angry with him but I latter realized if someone stole my software and sold it to someone else, I would be furious too. But I never forgave him nor do I believe he needs my forgiveness.

I live in an apartment shared by 6 others. I only have a bed space, but that's all I can afford. Money is hard to come by. I have economizing on even food to make up to the bills. I think I will survive.

*******************

I worked so hard I achieved more than I was intending merely in 2 years. Revenge does taste better. I completely ruined Asad, and he was fired from the company. I brought the mortgaged from the bank and toss Asad and family from their homes. And now Asad is at my office yelling in filth.

I went to him, "well well"

"How dare you set to destroy my family?"He asked me accusingly.

"Just like how you destroyed my career and then my business by whoring your daughter" I told him casually. Today is my day.

"Whoring my daughter? What the hell are you talking about?? You aren't fit to even kiss their feet"

"Oh, I did much more than that with one of them" and he came to punch me. I not only blocked his punch but punched him back.

"Tell that little bitch, I will not rest until I take everything she has" Asad stared at me with venom in his eyes.

"You cant to anything to my girls Faiza and Shermila" he said smilingly "They have their own paths set"

"Oh, I am talking about Amira. She is the bitch I am after" confusion and something like a relief crossed Asad's face.

"Why do you think I care what you do to that whore?" he asked me.

"You made her your whore and now you leave her when things go and get tough?" I asked mocking.

"She is my step daughter, one I wish I never had. Destroy her or do whatever you want with her. She is no good after all. May be you have to pay for her services since she started a career in porn. Stay away from my family" and it kind of stuck me, this man doesn't care for his step daughter.

I let him go. I called an agency who does detective work, and informed them to do a back ground search on Asad and Amira. I'll find something.

It took about two weeks to get the full report. I have a date with Linda, a model who is the face for most of the cosmetics. I need to pick her up. I will read the report latter at home. I drove my Mercedes to pick her up. oh damn, flowers. I need flowers. I stopped by a supermarket to buy flowers.

I entered the supermarket which had flowers on the showcase and went to pay the bill.

"It's $25 sir" said a familiar voice and  I looked up. She look very different. She has lost almost all her weight and look like a stick. She no longer has that serene beauty and her eyes have dark circles. I saw her hand and it had few cuts covered by bandage. 

"So whoring yourself here?" I asked. She froze and looked at me with fear and confusion.

"Robert" she said slowly.

"Is that how you address your customers? I need to speak to the manager here"

"Please, No. I beg you"

"I saw your step father today.  congratulations on becoming homeless. He doesn't care much about you, you know. He said i could do anything with you. whatever i want. Not very reassuring"

"Please don't hurt my family. You can come after me. See, i have nothing to lose. I lost everything. But they are innocent of whatever your are accusing me of" she said fighting tears. Yes, cry bitch.

"Oh, so you sold my work to some other lover?? May be the guy who kept calling you?" I told her.

"I haven't seen my family in over 3 years. I never betrayed your trust but you did. How did you know it was me who took your work?"

"Don't act innocent and mind you, I will not leave you until your force to take your own life" and stormed out of the store.