Chapter 1

Matsuri proudly stared at the invention she created. She nodded proudly while picking up her so called invention as she rushed over to show her friends. 

The other girls were minding their own business until Matsuri burst through the door. 

"Guys! look!, I finally finished my new invention!" Matsuri said with a proud expression on her face. 

"Arg, I was taking a nap...can you be a bit quieter?..." Kurisu groaned trying to catch a bit more Z's before working. 

"C'mon guys! This time I'm positive that it'll work" Matsuri reasoned. 

Yuki closed the novel she was currently reading and gave all her attention to Matsuri. 

"Girls, Matsuri is requesting for our attention, let's show some respect for our friend" Yuki said 

Kurisu sighed from under the pillow as she lifted her head to look at her. 

Soon all eyes were fixed on Matsuri. 

Matsuki smirked. "Now that I have your attention, I want to introduce the legendary amazing miraculous essence!"  

Kurisu moved next to Reina and whispered in her ear. "Its L.a.m.e for short" 

Reina chuckled as Matsuri cleared her throat as they stopped laughing and payed attention once again. 

"This essence will grant your greatest wish!" Matsuri said convincingly. "Any volunteers?" 

Everyone backed away

"Come on, please, anyone? Ai?" Matsuri asked as she came out from hiding behind the couch. 

"M-me?" Ai shook worried that her life depended on this decision. 

"Yes!" Matsuri grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a star that was dangling on the ceiling.

"That's my wishing star?" Ai said. Matsuri nodded. 

"I want you make a wish on the star" Matsuri said 

Ai nervously nodded as she put her hands together and closed her eyes. 

Matsuri was about sprinkle a tiny bit of essence on her until a siren blared throughout the room startling Matsuri causing her to drop the whole jar creating a loud amount smoke. 

"Ack! Open the window!" Yuki coughed as Reina rushed over to the window.

"No! Don't open it! If you do Ai's wish will become everyone's wish"  Matsuri said. 

"We can't breathe in this condition!" Tsubaki coughed. 

"Don't worry guys, I got this" Kurisu said as she turned on a odd looking machine clearing the smoke. 

"Is everyone okay?" Yuki asked as they nodded. 

Yuki got up, dusted her clothes and looked around. 

"Why are we at Six Gravity and Procellarum's dorm?" Yuki asked as she looked at Matsuri and shrugged. 

"I don't that all depends on Ai's wish" Matsuri said 

"Ai, what did you wish for?" Yuki asked and Ai started to fidget with her dress

"I wished that I would live with my brother again..." Ai said

They blinked twice. 

"EHHHHHHHHHHH"