Chapter 7

"A sleepover? With Six Gravity and Procellarum?" Yuki asked.

"Yes, I asked Shun and he said its okay with it" Tsubaki said.

Ai cleared her throat. "Erm, well, its not a problem to sleep over at a guys house but..." 

Tsubaki cocked her head to the side in confusion. "What's the problem?" Tsubaki asked.

"They're men! Men are dogs! Sometimes! No offensive Oreo" Reina said petting the dog on the head.

"I think we could trust them" Tsubaki said trying to reason with them. 

"Yes, but I don't think we should take any chances" Yuki said worriedly. "I mean I know Hajime might not do anything but still" 

Tsubaki pouted a bit.

"I have the perfect solution" Kurisu said. 

"So do I!" Matsuri said. 

They both started to argue explaining to each other who should go first.

"Girls, please calm down" Yuki said. 

The kept yelling on and on until Yuki used her two fingers and whistled. They two stopped bickering and looked at Yuki.

"We shall all take turns, Matsuri, you may go first" Yuki said as Kurisu pouted and sat down beside Reina.

"Now, my new invention is called Zap em" Matsuri said while showing them a small device. "It hold 7 volts, if someone touches you they automatically get a shock" Matsuri said with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Erm, even though your invention is quite neat, I don't think we should actually hurt anyone" Yuki said.

"Well I got nothing then" Matsuri said as she tossed it in the garbage can.

"My turn!" Kurisu said as she got up. 

"So! Mine is called the Anti Pervert alarm system, its act like a clip to hold up or down your clothes! It has a built in lock only you have access too!" Kurisu said beaming.

"That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea" Matsuri said.

"I already tried it out in case of situations like these" Kurisu said proudly.

Kurisu handed them each a clip as they set the lock and locked it.

"Now can we go?" Tsubaki asked. 

"We need snacks!" Reina cheered. 

"Let's go there first then buy snacks" Tsubaki said sounding a bit annoyed with the hold up.

"Fair enough, c'mon Oreo" Reina said as she picked up Oreo and left the dorm while the girls followed behind.

Yuki rang the door bell as Hajime opened the door.

"Yuki, I'm glad you made it" Hajime said as he bowed. 

"We're literally staying in the dorm beside yours..." Tsubaki said sarcastically. 

Yuki cleared her throat. "Thank you for your concern Hajime" Yuki said with a extremely elegant aurora coming out of her. 

Hajime had the same aurora emitting off of him as the girls suddenly felt very poor. 

"Come in" Hajime said as he let the girls in.

Oreo who was snuggling up against Reina started to sniff the air.

"Hm, what's wrong Oreo?" Reina asked as she placed the dog down. 

As if on cue Iku came out of the washroom. Oreo tackled him causing him to slip and fall to the ground as Oreo licked his face.