Chapter 11

Kurisu looked around at the couples that are in the room. 

"Okay, let me get this straight...is everyone is this room dating each other?" Kurisu asked.

"Everyone except Tsubaki and Shun" Matsuri said while braiding You's hair.

"I don't want to date" Tsubaki said.

"What about you, Shun?" Hajime asked.

"I don't mind either" Shun said.

"Tsubaki, why don't you want to date?" Reina asked.

"Dating is a waste of time and money" Tsubaki stated.

"Well...Tsubaki do you like anyone" Ai asked.

Tsubaki put her finger to her lip. She hesitated. "No"

"But you hesitated..." Kurisu said. 

"I was thinking!" Tsubaki said.

"I still think that dating is a waste of time" Tsubaki said.

"Well...maybe I could change your mind" Shun said. 

"What are you planning to do?" Tsubaki asked.

"Tsubaki, go on a date with me" Shun said.

"No" Tsubaki said sternly. 

"C'mon give him a chance" Reina said.

Tsubaki sighed. "Fine, 1 date but if I see you checking girls out, the date is done" 

"Deal" Shun said. 

Let's skip to the date 

"Where are we going?" Tsubaki asked.

"We will be watching a concert" Shun said while holding her hand.

"Oh I see" Tsubaki said as they entered a concert hall.

Tsubaki looked around. "Why is there no one else here?" Tsubaki asked.

"You'll see, just sit there for a second" Shun asked as Tsubaki did as she was told.

Shun went back stage for a few minutes.

"Did he leave me here?" Tsubaki asked. 

Suddenly the lights turned off, scaring her.

"Shun, I don't like this..." Tsubaki said hugging her bag and closing her eyes.

A few minutes later she opened them again and the auditorium was lit up but candles. 

"What is this?" Tsubaki thought as she got up from her seat and followed the candles leading her to one of the front seats.

She sat on it as the curtain moved to the side. 

She saw Shun with his guitar on stage.

"What are you up to?" Tsubaki thought.

He started to play the strings on his guitar

I love you too much - Book of life version 

"I love you too much to leave without you loving me back, I love you too much...heavens my witness and this is a fact" Shun sang as she made eye contact with her.

"I know I belong, when I sing this song, there's love above love and its ours cause I love you too much" 

"I live for your touch, I whisper your night after night, I love you too much... there's only one feeling that I know is right"

"I know I belong, when I sing this song, there's love above love and its ours cause I love you too much" 

At this moment Shun got up from his seat on stage and start to walk towards her.

"Heaven knows your name, I've been praying to have you, come here by my side...without you a part of me is missing just to make you my home I will fight"

Soon Shun was right in front of her 

"I know I belong, when I sing this song, there's love above love and its ours cause I love you too much"  

"I love you too much, I love you too much...heavens my witness and this is a fact"

"You live in my soul...Your heart is my goal" Tsubaki got up and stared right at him.

"There's love above love and its mine cause I love you, there's love above love and its your cause I love you, there's love above love and its ours if you love me...as much" Shun sang.

Shun put down the guitar as Tsubaki hugged him. "Did you like it?" Shun asked.

Tsubaki nodded and snuggled in to his chest happily.

"Will you be my girlfriend for real?" Shun asked.

Tsubaki looked up at him. A small blush formed on her face as she nodded.

Shun chuckled as he kissed the top of her head.

"You're too cute for your own good" Shun laughed.

Sadly their date ended quickly as they went back home.

"Guys, how'd the date go?" Reina asked.

"It went really well, Tsubaki is now my girlfriend" Shun said happily as Tsubaki blushed.

"This is perfect! All of our wishes came true!" Reina clapped.

Suddenly Yuki's phone rang.

Yuki took out her phone and her eyes widened.

"Who is it?" Kurisu asked.

"Its Akane, hold on the girls and I will be right back" Yuki said as they guys nodded.

The girls went back to their own dorm as they answered the call. 

"Yes, Akane?" Yuki asked.

"We found a way to get you back to the moon however, the members of SIx gravity and Procellarum will need to forget about you" Akane said sadly. 

"Huh..." 

Authors note: Sorry for leaving you guys at a cliffhanger! This chapter is a Happy birthday present to a dear friend of mine! Happy birthday AphrodiTerumi!!!