Chapter 8

A/N just a little heads up, I don't own the songs that appear in this chapter, please feel free to skip that part if you'd like

Reina was smirking. She knew who had a crush on who. Everyone except Iku's crush, if he had one. Honestly that bothered Reina a lot but she hid her feeling just in case he didn't feel the same.

"Okay! Kurisu! Kakeru! You both are first" Reina chucked as Iku pushed Kakeru on the mat and Reina did the same with Kurisu. 

They both blushed as they bumped into each other.

"S-sorry" The said while blushing.

"This is going to more fun then I thought" Reina thought.

"Who wants to spin?" Reina asked as she lifted the spinner in the air.

"I'll do it!" Ai said while taking the spinner and spinning.

"Kurisu! Left foot on red" Ai said as Kurisu did as she was told. 

She spun it again.

"Kakeru, left hand on green" Ai said as Kakeru placed his left hand on green.

Not long after they were both in a very awkward position. 

Kurisu's left hand was on green, her right hand on yellow, her left foot on yellow and right foot on red. 

Kakeru's position was even worse as he was in a crawling position on top of her. They're arms and leg we're shaking as they were trying to keep balance. 

All of a sudden Kurisu lost balance and fell on her back as her leg accidentally pushed Kakeru's leg in the process causing him to fall on top of her. 

Crash *Chu*

The girls squealed as the guys gasped. 

Kakeru's lips were on Kurisu's. 

Kakeru got off and used his hand to cover his blushing face. "S-sorry..."

Kurisu was also covering her face with her hands. "I'm sorry too" Kurisu apologized.

"Wow, I got more then what I bargained for...good job me" Reina smirked.

"Okay! Next game! Truth or dare!" Reina cheered. 

All of them groaned.

"C'mon guys! It'll be fun!" Reina encouraged as she went back to her dorm and pulled out a box and an empty glass bottle.

"What's in the box?" Yuki asked. 

"Truth or dare cards! I got it at my brothers wedding, he let me keep it" Reina said sheepishly. 

"Okay, I'll go first" Reina cheered as she spun the bottle.

It landed on Kurisu.

"Am I cursed or something?" Kurisu asked. 

"Truth or dare?" Reina asked.

"Hm truth?" Kurisu said nervously.

"Well....is it true that the guy your into is in this very room?" Reina asked.

Kurisu blushed and took a small glance at Kakeru. 

"Um..." Kurisu was hesitant but gave a quick nod. Everyone but Reina was shocked and looked at each other.

"C'mon guys its obvious" Reina mentally yelled. 

"Alright, Kurisu, spin the bottle" Reina said as she pushed the bottle towards her. 

She spun the bottle and it landed on Hajime.

"Hajime, truth or dare" Kurisu asked.

"I'll go with dare to make things more interesting" Hajime said.