Chapter 3

It was about 6:00 pm. Yuki was sitting on her bedside thinking about her friends on the moon. "I really hope you all are doing alright up there..." Yuki said wishing for their safety.

On the moon the others were freaking out.

"Leader! Where are you?" Akane called as she got no answer.

"Maybe they're on earth" Yuno suggested.

Akane had tears in eyes as she searched for them on the earth like dome.

"Yuki!" Akane said as she spotted her. She placed her hand on the screen.

"Thank goodness they're all alright" Mizuki sighed in relief.

"You could stop crying now, Akane" Wakaba said. Akane nodded as she wiped the tears in her eyes.

"Chisa, could you call Kurisu?" Wakaba asked.

Chisa did a roger gesture with her hands. She moved her hand as a transparent screen showed up.

"Call Kurisu" Chisa said to the screen as it changed into a call screen.

On Earth

Kurisu was minding her own business while sitting on the park bench until the call screen showed up scaring the daylights out of her.

"Woah, what the-" Kurisu's eyes widened as she realised Chisa was calling her. She quickly swiped the green button revealing Chisa's face.

"Kurisu, where are you? Why are you on earth?" Chisa asked.

"Well long story short, one of Matsuri's inventions blew up and now we're at Six gravity and Procellarum's dorm" Kurisu sighed.

Chisa thought for a moment. "When will you be back?" Chisa asked.

"That's the problem, we don't know" Kurisu said.

Chisa looked at her with a worried expression. "I'll see if we can do anything here" Chisa said.

"Thanks Chisa!" Kurisu thanked excitedly.

"No problem, now-" Kurisu looked at the screen to see that she was lagging.

A few minutes later, she was cut off completely.

Kurisu sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Kurisu?"

Kurisu looked up and saw Kakeru looking at her.

She blushed.

"Kakeru! What are you doing here?" Kurisu asked.

"Me? Looking for you" He smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

"Me? Really? Why?" Kurisu asked a bit confused on why he'd be looking for her. Has she done anything wrong? Was he angry at her?

"You seemed a bit stressed out so I bought you some ice cream" Kakeru smiled.

"Its a bit cold out though" Kurisu laughed.

"That's true" Kakeru shrugged as he put the ice cream away.

Kurisu unintentionally let out a small sigh as Kakeru looked at her.

"If somethings wrong, its better to talk about it" Kakeru said. Kurisu looked at him.

"Its just that…um…my head just hurts…" Kurisu lied. Kakeru chuckled.

"Is that all? Here..." Kakeru pulled Kurisu down to rest on his lap.

She blushed a crimson red color. "Kakeru, someone will see us" Kurisu said.

"Its fine, its a private park anyways" Kakeru said. "You could take a nap if you'd like" Kakeru suggested.

"The great Kurisu…doesn't…take naps…" Kurisu yawned as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"So cute" Kakeru smiled.

He carefully took off his jacket and laid it on her. He didn't care that it was minus 10 degrees outside or it was a blizzard. He just wanted to make sure she's warm.

Kurisu sneezed as she snuggled closer into Kakeru's stomach.

He patted her head. "Kurisu, I'm going to tell you a secret" Kakeru whispered.

"You make my heart race even when your doing the simplest of things, even if we may be stars and everyone loves us. My heart will only beat for you" Kakeru whisper. "What I want to say is that I love you" Kakeru confessed.

"If we could date, I would confess my feelings to you in a heart beat" Kakeru said.

"Guys! Time for dinner!" Iku called.

Kakeru sighed. "Kurisu, wake up" Kakeru softly said as he shook her.

Kurisu scratched her eyes as she sat up.  "Huh, what?..." Kurisu noticed the jacket on her.

"Kakeru, did you?…" Kurisu asked. He chuckled.

Kurisu hesitated for a bit. She leaned upwards and placed a small peck his cheek. "Thanks..."

Covering her blushing face she ran off back into the dorms.

Kakeru who just processed what was happening immediately steamed up.

"Ah, Damn…she's too cute" Kakeru thought as he slapped his cheeks. 

With Kurisu in the dorm

"Kurisu! You idiot! You know he doesn't feel the same way! Now he's gonna think you're a freak" Kurisu thought as she sped through the hall.

"Oh! Kurisu! Wait up!" Reina called. "let's walk together!" Reina hooked arms with her as she and Kurisu went to the dining hall.

"Is something the matter? Your face is all red" Reina pointed out.

"Oh, it is?"Kurisu said as she touched her face.

"Maybe your getting sick, I'll ask Matsuri to make you some nice chicken noodle soup" Reina said.

"Erm, thanks" Kurisu thanked knowing that she wasn't sick at all. It was all because of a certain blonde haired boy.