Chapter 10

Reina was smirking. 

"Okay! Yuki and I will make the teams" Reina said.

"Hold on...if Yuki and Hajime play wouldn't that mean an automatic win since they kissed before?" Kurisu asked.

"That's true, Yuki and Hajime, you both are disqualified" Reina said as they shrugged and went to sit on the couch to watch the others. 

"What about you Reina? You and Iku are already dating" Kakeru said.

"Yes but we haven't kissed yet" Reina said. Iku blushed when he heard yet.

"Okay shall I make the teams?" Reina said as they nodded.

Team 1

Reina - Iku

Kurisu - Kakeru

Tsubaki - Shun

Team 2

Matsuri - You

Ai - Koi

Yuki - Hajime

"Oh dear, the teams are unequal..." Reina said as she thought. 

"How about we play in last one standing format?" Iku asked 

"Good idea!" Reina said "Good thinking" Reina said as she kissed his cheek.

"So who's going first?" Reina asked.

Let's say everyone lost and the last two were Kurisu, Kakeru and Tsubaki and Shun.

"Wow, let's see who's going to verse me and Iku" Reina smirked. 

"Okay! Start" Reina said as she blew the whistle. 

Both team starts to bite the pocky stick at a somewhat quick pace.

"I think Shun and Tsubaki are gonna win" Reina said.

"Why do you say that?" Iku asked.

"Cause look at them compared to Tsubaki and Shun, Kurisu and Kakeru are a blushing mess" Reina laughed.

"I guess your right" Iku laughed as they continued to watch.

Soon both pocky sticks on both sides were very very short.

"Damn, why aren't they giving up, anymore I'm going to end up kissing Kakeru" Kurisu cussed in her mind. "I mean I wouldn't mind kissing him but he won't like it" 

Before she knew it Kakeru ate the last bit of the pocky stick on kissed her before Shun and Tsubaki kissed.

"Well, hallelujah" Iku said.

Reina clapped. "Wow! That's great guys! You'll be against me and Iku" Reina said proudly.

Kurisu was still blushing. 

"Start" Tsubaki said as she blew the whistle. 

They both started to bite the pocky stick until suddenly Kakeru felt a giant boost of confident run through him.