Chapter 12

"You'll have to forget about Six gravity and Procellarum..." Akane said sadly.

The girls were shocked as they shook their heads.

"I don't want to forget about Iku..." Reina cried while hugging Oreo.

"And I don't want to forget Kakeru either..." Kurisu sobbed.

"Is there any other way?" Yuki asked.

"I'm afraid not...unless you want to give up being a goddess to end up with them" Akane said.

"This is just...unfair" Ai said sadly.

"You have to make a decision by tomorrow...the power will only last for a few hours" Akane said.

Yuki thought deeply unsure what she should do. 

"I'll g-give  up being a g-goddess..." Reina said "I want to be with Iku..." Reina said as she ran out.

"Reina!" Yuki called.

"Its so sad...she really loves him..." Matsuri said sadly.

"What should we do girls?" Tsubaki asked.

"I don't know..." Yuki said while looking down.

With Reina

Reina opened the door to Six gravity and Procellarum's dorm and ran straight into Iku's arms sobbing.

"R-Reina?" Iku asked shocked.

"Iku...I love you so much..." Reina cried.

"What's wrong?" Iku asked trying to sooth her. 

Not long after Yuki and the others also came in, sadness written all over their face.

"Did something happen?" Hajime asked.

Yuki put her head on his chest.

"I just need to stay like this for a while..." Yuki said.

Hajime knew something must have happened because he never saw Yuki this upset before.

Hajime hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "I don't understand what's going on but we'll get through this together" Hajime said.

This time Yuki didn't care about her composure anymore, she let out her tears soaking Hajime's shirt.

The girls sobbed for what seemed like forever.

That night

The guys decided the girls shouldn't be alone that night and told them to spend the night with them.

The guys slept soundly. The girls on the other hand couldn't sleep. 

Yuki who was snuggled up against Hajime's chest wiggled her way out of his embrace and made her way to the living room.

"Couldn't sleep?" Kurisu asked.

"Not a wink, could you?" Yuki asked as Kurisu shook her head.

"Nope it seemed like all the girls couldn't sleep either" Kurisu said.

The girls all came out to the living room.

"What should we do? I love him so much...but we worked so hard..." Kurisu sighed.

"We have to make a decision...let's make decide on a vote" Matsuri said.

"All those in favor who want to stay with the guys" Matsuri said as all the girls put their hand up.

"Now all those in favor of continuing to become a goddess" Hesitantly all the girls raised their hand.

"Well that was useless" Tsubaki said.