Chapter 4

At the dinner table Kurisu was to busy banging her head on the table.

"Kurisu! Stop that, you may get a concussion if you keep doing that" Yuki warned.

Kurisu lifted her head. There was a large red spot on her forehead.

"Oh cool...can I touch that?" Tsubaki asked as she reached up to touch the bruise.

Kurisu sighed. "Come, lets go put some ice on that" Yuki said as she helped Kurisu stand.

The moment Kurisu stood up. She noticed Kakeru looking at her. Startled she tripped over a chair leg. But quickly regained her balance as she raced out the room with Yuki following closely behind.

With the boys

"Guys, he making that face again" You said. "What do you see in her anyways?"

"Kurisu is an amazing person" Kakeru defended.

"Yeah sure" You rolled his eyes.

Iku sighed. "Could you both bicker over there?, I'm trying to complete this song"

Kakeru and You glared at him. "NO!" They both yelled as they continued to throw insults at each other.

As the 3 bickered, Hajime saw Reina outside taking a walk. 

Hajime cleared his throat. 

"Iku, the weather is great, why don't you write the song outside" Hajime suggested as Iku pouted. 

"But its really cold outside" Iku whined. 

"Yes however I'm quite sure that you would prefer to go outside then to listen to my scolding" Hajime smirked as Iku gulped "No sir..."

With that Iku went outside. 

"Damn, its cold" Iku said as he shivered a bit. "Okay, lets get started" 

After a few minutes Iku let out a tiny sniffle. 

"Iku, aren't you cold?" A voice said. 

"Huh? Oh Reina" Iku turned around to face her.

"You're writing a new song? Can I help?" Reina asked as he nodded. "Sure"

He handed her the lyrics sheet. 

"Yum Yum Love...it sounds really cute" Reina laughed.

"Thanks!, You said it was childish though" Iku sighed. 

"I like it" Reina smiled as Iku smiled back. Reina then turned her attention back to the music sheet. 

Reina started to hum the lyrics a bit until she stopped. "Hey, I don't like this part..." 

Iku looked over "Which part?" Iku asked as she pointed to the area. 

The whole time Reina and Iku were writing, soon the song was finished. 

"That was fun!" Reina laughed. "Let's do that again sometimes" 

Iku nodded. "Hm, wait I forgot to change something" Iku said as she tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What's wrong?"