Chapter 2

Yuki sighed. "Its okay, we'll just teleport back to the moon" Yuki said as she snapped her fingers but nothing happened. 

She was about to burst but regained her composure. "Matsuri, is there a way to fix this?" Yuki asked. 

Matsuri thought for a moment. "There is but...it could take a while..." Matsuri said 

"How long exactly?" Kurisu asked 

"Well umm" Matsuri flipped through some pages of her mini note pad. "About a year" 

"5...4...3...2..." Reina counted down as everyone but Yuki started to panic. 

"Where will we stay?" Tsubaki asked as the girls looked worriedly at each other. 

"Oh! The members of Fluna and Seleas!" a blonde haired boy said. 

"Kakeru!" They all said 

"That's me!" Kakeru laughed. "Are you guys lost? Your dorm is in the hallway above ours" Kakeru said.

"Could you take us there?" Kurisu asked. 

Kakeru looked down as his watch and saw he still had a good 20 minutes left. 

"Sure, follow me" Kakeru asked.

Soon they arrived at the dorms

"Here it is" Kakeru said as he opened the door. 

They saw a large window looking over the city with 6 beds. Along with a small kitchen and a bathroom. 

"Thanks for your help" Yuki thanked as she bowed. 

"Its not a problem, don't worry about it" Kakeru said. 

He took another glance at the clock and noticed it was time for him to get ready. 

"I'll talk to you later, I need to get ready for a photo shoot this afternoon" Kakeru said as he opened the door to leave.

"Um, thanks for your help! And Good luck!" Kurisu said. 

Kakeru turned around and smiled at her warmly. "Thanks" He said as he closed the door. 

Kurisu blushed on how cute he was. Of course he was cute in general but she never saw him smile this sincere before. 

Reina who saw the whole thing started to smirk at the girl. "Kurisu, how bold of you" Reina laughed as Kurisu blushed. "Stop, its not like that..." Kurisu blushed. 

"I hate to burst your love bubble but I'm starving" Tsubaki said. Her stomach grumbled as she crossed her arms disapprovingly. 

This just made Reina laugh more. "Ha! Even Tsubaki agrees with me" Reina laughed. 

"Actually, I wasn't..." Reina took Tsubaki's hand and lead her to the food court before she even finished her sentence.

"I don't like him, he's just a person I work with" Kurisu said as she quickly followed behind them. 

 At the food court

 The girls saw Six Gravity and Procellarum sitting together on a large table eating. 

Reina peered over and saw Iku eating. On instinct she quietly walked over to him. The other members noticed as Reina gave them the 'sh' sign with her finger as they slightly nodded. 

Reina placed both her hands over his eyes. 

"Guess who" Reina asked playfully. 

"Reina" Iku replied in a instant. 

Surprised Reina took her hands off his face as he turned around to face her.

She pouted. "How'd you know?..." 

"Who else smells like candy and sweets" Iku smiled 

She laughed. "That's true!"

They both laughed as Yuki went up to them. 

"Ready to go?" Yuki asked. Reina nodded. 

"Hanazono Yuki, what a pleasant surprise" Hajime said. 

Yuki smiled. "You as well" She said. 

"Let's go eat Reina" Yuki said as she gave her a tray.

Before she left, she gave Hajime a bow as she left. 

"You guys are so elegant, it gives me shivers" You laughed.

They saw that Koi was anxiously looking around the room in search of Ai. 

"Oh, the guy with the sister complex is at it again" You teased. 

"Stop, it just worried that's all, her health isn't the best after all" Koi said. 

"She's independent now isn't she?" Shun asked "I'm sure she's able to take care of herself" 

"I guess so...but I'm still worried" Koi said as he looked down. 

"Big brother?" Koi turned around to see his little sister looking at him. 

"Ai!" Koi got up and hugged his sister. 

She gladly returned the hug as she let go.

"Ai, how are you? Is your health alright?" Koi asked as she nodded. 

"Yes don't worry, I just can't takes things to the extreme like you can" Ai smiled. 

"Okay, call me if you need anything, you know where my dorm is right?" Koi asked. 

She nodded he patted her shoulder. "Alright, tell me if you need anything" 

She smiled at him warmly "Of course" 

She gave him one last hug before heading back up to the dorms. 

"Sister complex" You whispered to Kakeru as Koi glared them. 

Back at the girls dorm

Ai was beaming with happiness. 

"I bet you 10 bucks, she meet her brother" Reina said. "I bet you 20" Tsubaki said. 

"I heard we're betting money? I want in" Matsuri said. 

"Girls, stop gambling" Yuki sighed. 

"What's wrong?" Ai asked.

"Nothing its just Hina, Chisa, Wakaba, Yuno, Mizuki, and Akane, are still on the moon" Yuki said "They don't even know where we are" Yuki put her head on the desk. "I hope they're doing okay" 

The girls went over and patted her on the back. "I'm sure they're fine" Ai reasoned. 

Tsubaki looked up at the moon as it twinkled. "Hopefully, we get home soon" Tsubaki said.