One akward encounter

After sam left the room angrily I decided i will talk to him tomorrow when he's calmer, I ambled to the window to get a better view of a the wonderful mansion,screw wonderful it's more than beautiful, but at this moment my mind is busy replaying what just happened minutes ago, I don't really know whether to be happy or sad this isn't what I wanted I wanted more ..
But I ruined everything

Sam's pov

Shit i can't sleep on the couch why didn't i hire a help that will just base here, she could have clean one of the rooms today but how will I know that i will be put in a position to sleep here, and that Lilly, how on earth would I have known that she doesn't like me, she stare's at me a little longer for that to be just normal, maybe I made the wrong move maybe I shouldn't have told her I like her and maybe she's even seeing someone but her kiss was passionate she wanted it too if not she wouldn't have kissed me...
It's 5:30am already when i glare at the screen of my phone I know I should get ready to leave for work but i don't want to see her yet maybe after she left I don't want some silly explanation, I stood and went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast so I could keep my self busy i made some omelette with some toast and a coffee to go with I checked the time again and it's almost 7 I didn't hear the door and also no sound of someone leaving the house I decided to go up and check whether she's still in bed or has left already I went to the room and open the door, to my surprise she's lying on bed sleeping so beautiful, I moved to the bed with no intention of waking her up, just being by her side i sat at the edge of the bed resting my body on the wood head, i shift a little closer so i can have more access to her face, she looks so at peace.
I use my fingers to remove her hair from her face to my surprise her body is so hot even with the air conditioner on she was sweating and it was so terrifying to see her in that condition I decided to wake her up,
"Lilly wake up" i pat her arms she opened her eyes, shock evident in her eyes, she moved wanting to get up but she was so in pain.

Lilly's p o v
" ouch, my legs hurt I can't move "   I closed my eyes in pain
"Are you okay, you look so pale and your eyes look yellow" i heard sam say, oh shit why today and why here?
" nothing really I'm just tired, can I maybe get some pain killers, i will be glad" sam left and came back with a tray of food and some coffee
"Eat i will get you some medicine" he said and sat at a chair beside me his eyes never leaving me, I start to eat even though the food is amazing but I don't really have the appetite to eat this morning, i feel so sick but i have to eat if not sam will figure it out and I don't want him to.
I ate almost all the food and drank the coffee and ask sam for the pain killers which he handed over to me and clear the plates on the bed taking them definitely to the kitchen
"can I get some water please,if possible 2 or 3 bottles" worries apparent in his features as he walks out of the door, sam came back with 4 bottles of water
"will this be enough"  he asked putting them down on a glass center table i nod as an assurance to his question "can i use the bathroom I want to bath" I said pain obvious in my voice, "okay" he said existing the room, i went do the bathroom and turn on the hot water to soothe my pain and relax my nerves, after 30 minutes in the bathroom i wore my clothes from yesterday and put on a little make up to hide my pain.
"thank you so much sir, and I don't think i can make it to work today I'm so sorry" I said moving closer to the three sitter he was sitting on to get my bag pack right next to him, after taking my bag i was about to leave when I felt someone's hand hold my wrist, I turn around and saw Sam standing some feet away from me" are you okay ?" Concern evident in his eyes and his voice so low, if I'm not sick I would have jacked his white polo shirt and kiss the hell out of him,  " I'm okay really, I'm just so tired"  i freed my hand and left the house to my car, I find it hard to drive but I manage because I don't want to give Sam an impression.
I arrived at my small apartment I went straight to my room and change my clothes to pajamas that are free and warm, I dialed my phone to give mother a call but it wasn't going through I tried a few more times before snoozing and waking up late in the evening, I tried calling mother again and she picked at a ring" hello mom, how are you and dad"
"Lilly are you alright"
"No mom, the crisis again, I'm in pain and its very serious "
" Lilly I'm coming, I'm taking the next flight to Canada"
" no mother i will be alright, I took some medicine and I'll be going to the Hospital"
" no Lilly you won't be, thats why i never wanted you to move to Canada, you know your condition but you're to stubborn and who will look after you now, you don't even have a friend"
"mom please not now" I caught in "i will be okay i assure you, I'm going to the Hospital now"
"please make sure you do"
"my regards to father, tell him not to worry please, I will be fine" i hang up before she could even reply.
As promised I went to the clinic to see a doctor but, as soon as I parked my car in the large parking lot, i scoot down to entrance but I couldn't gather the courage to take the next step, I started reeling and all memories of my childhood replay in my mind, the injections, the drugs and the unbearable pain and everything I don't want to remember, i ran back to my car and drive away from the building and stop by a pharmacy to grab some pain killers and antibiotics, I went back home and lay on the couch with the intention of making some dinner so i can take my medications but I couldn't wake up I felt dizzy and sharp pains piercing through my legs and my small back, I kept looking at the ceiling for reasons even I don't know I looked at my phone and its 11pm already " it's late already " I groan, i stand up with the intention of going to the kitchen but i heard a soft knock on my wooden door, who could it be at this hour, is it mom
" mom" i said in my mind.......

Hey guys who do you think is at Lilly's door this late, and what do you think is wrong with Lilly read the next chapter to find out...
Please vote for this chapter if you think it's worth it.
Love you all.