The room is smaller

Sam's pov
I don't really know if is a good idea to stay here with her, but she's all I think about this days, she makes me loose focus and i hate it, the first time i saw her in front of the company I knew she was the one, she was fully suited in black and a white shirt to go with, she looked so serious, I walked pass her but she never noticed me and even now I don't think she notices me.

We sat down in her living room and watch a movie named perfect match I think it's her favorite movie she said she's watched it more than 10 times, i was not really the movie type so i was scanning her living room, this wasn't the first time i was here but I've never noticed her paint was lilac purple, the sitters where violet purple leather chairs with a set of crystallized tables pink to go with, on the other side was a small glass dining table with four chairs and they were Florida print perfectly placed on canvas on each side of the wall, it look so matured, and the house looks cool and classy even though it's small.

I was deep in thought, I didn't even notice that the movie has come to an end, "I'm sleepy" she said yearning," okay go to your room I will just sleep on this couch " I didn't mean what I said, I hope she doesn't agree with that " let's go upstairs" she said walking away, I gladly followed her to the room, it's also painted purple but this time is dark very very dark, what is it called again violet yes violet but a darker shade, her curtains where purple a little lighter than the paint, and the bed frame is dark brown even the night stand and the dressers, what makes her choose this weird colors for a room i felt like asking " my room looks weird right, I like dark shades of colors because i like taking naps in a very very dark room it seems like it's night time" she said as if reading my thoughts," it's lovely, but kinda scary for a lady, don't you think " we both laughed it, but deep inside my mind i was thinking of where to sleep, last night I slept on the couch and today again no," I can't sleep with jeans, is it okay if I remove them" I sincerely admit.

Lilly 's pov
Is it okay if he removes them, what?? " yea but I don't have any male trousers" I said " no I don't need any my shorts are enough"
" okay" I said moving to the other side of the bed, I took a pillow and move to the closet to get another blanket, i lay the blanket on the right side of the bed, leaving the left side for sam, I notice he is removing his trousers and leaving his shorts on, I'm doing my possible best not to look at his bare chest when he takes up his shirt, I finish laying down the blanket and deep down I know I can't sleep down there, its freezing and my back is slightly paining, I decide against my thoughts because I can't tell sam to sleep here.
"I will manage here, you should sleep on the bed" I said then move to change my clothes for a thick one since it will be cold later and I'm on the damn floor, I brought out the sweater mom bought for me when i was leaving and wore them on my PJS, i went back to the room and saw Sam standing as if waiting for me, I look down at the concrete floor, I don't want to look at his half naked body, I move to my side and make my hair into a bun, he is still looking at me like there's some mask on my face, but I like it, I'm about to lie down when Sam interacted " you aren't planning to sleep there right"
"Yeah you should sleep on the bed, i will just manage" just manage? How can i manage
" you can't sleep on the bed with me." I will love to but I can't, what will he think of me," no is nothing of sort, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable that's why" uncomfortable really? Sometimes I feel like smacking my head it blurt out too much senseless things at times, " no sleep on your bed, I will sleep down there" he points at the blanket, he can't sleep there"no please "
" then sleep here with me " he said putting back the pillow in its previous position, how will i even reject his offer,okay is all i can say, I feel butterflies in my stomach as i lay on the bed and he sits at the edge resting his head on the head rest,
Minutes later and not a word from either of us so i decided to break the silence " when ever I'm with my yes can't close" I said and he gives me a confused look" i mean I can't sleep " I explain and he just glare at me and turned his gaze, okay that's rude, I deserve a reply , or did i say something wrong why is he cold??

I didn't even know I slept up until I wake up from a touch, i open my eyes to see Sam Sleeping and his arms wrapped around my waist, he looked so handsome and calm, i wanted to move away but i also want to admire him so i go for the second option, i scan his face perfectly, he is just my definition of perfect those dimples, those pink lips, the eyelashes and everything, he just look so cute, i move the pad of my thumb and brush his soft lips, with that silly action his eyes opened immediately, I'm so embarrassed, I apologized and wanted to shift from him " stay" he said and hug me tightly, I felt so relaxed..
This stupid alarm, I opened my eyes and scan the room Sam wasn't there neither were his clothes, I immediately went to the kitchen but he is no where to be found, has he left I decided to open the door and check for his car, it's not there, that could only mean he's left, what the f***, how can he just go like that not even a note, maybe he has an urgent work, but there is no work today, why will he do that, I went to the kitchen to make some coffee I don't want to cook I want to go out today or order something nice, I drank the coffee and went upstairs, took my bath, dry and curl the end of my hair and decide to wear a sleeveless gown, I took my normal routine medicine, that I have been taken all my life, the call the near by restaurant and place an order, i have nothing to do so i lay on the couch reading a novel 'after', this novel I've reading for the past three days, its so interesting, I could read all night.
30 minutes later i had a knock on the, it most be the food but at the back of my mind i hope it's sam, why I'm I even wishing it's him, its clear he wants nothing to do with me, i opened the door and take the food to the dining and paid him the money, I went to the kitchen and take the food out of the take away to a plate and started to eat, I never tasted a better toast and fries than this, I think i will be eating this every day, i cleared my plate and put it to the dish washer that I'm so glad i have....

( thanks guys for your time, please don't the forget to touch the little star button and your comments matter)ily all