A visit to LV

My first time home after going to Canada, I wanted to surprise my mom so I didn't tell her the exact time we are going to arrive, after giving our chauffeur directions he made it right in front of our house Ell step out and open the door for me, i still wonder how he arranged for the latest AMG Benz, he never cease to amaze me. We walked to my childhood front door and gave it a knock i was nervous as if I'm meeting some strangers not my parents then I heard moms voice say coming before she opened the door, the shock on her face was worth it "mother" hugging her instantly, she kiss my cheeks and i rush inside to see my dad oh how i miss that man " my hero" i said,after all the hugs and kisses. Later on i was asked by my mom to take Ell to my room so we'll freshen up, we settled in my room and freshen up before we go down to have lunch.
"You have a nice family" ell said moving closer to kiss my ear lobe, "yeah i do, tell me about your family I said straighten my body on the bed frame, when my mom shouted for us to come downstairs "let's go before she drag our asses" i said dragging Ell with me, after eating all the food and dessert my mom cooked, me and Ell went back to the kitchen to wash dishes After we were done we met my mom and dad in the living we sat opposite to them with our hands tangled I really really love this man then my father break my thoughts with his raspy voice " so Ell where are you from" Ell was tensed i can feel it "I'm from New York" I thought he's from.. i was cut again "so where did you meet lily" "dad, I told you we were classmates mate at college" i said given my dad a warning look "so what brought you to this part of the country" oh so this man is ignoring my warning look "we transfer here for business, my dad wanted me and my elder brothers to handle his business here while he's in New York" he has 2 brothers too I don't know anything about him my so called fiancé everything happened so soon we didn't get a chance to know each other every one of us is a workaholic, again i was drawn out of my thinking but this time by my mom " whats your surname?" My heart dropped at the mention of his surname "Louis gee" the second richest man in New York every one knows him for his export of steel to all parts of the world, i ran up to my room not considering my parents are there "no you bear Louis Elliot..." i ran to my room "Lily"  I heard everyone shouting I banged my rooms door and went straight to the bathroom i sat on the bath for some minutes then went back downstairs "Ell we need to talk" i drag his hand down the hall to the front yard i let go his hand in fury "when were you planning to tell me all this" i said practically shouting "I'm your fucking fiancé,I didn't even know you had older brothers " Ell was moving closer to me when i pull out my palm to stop him, I know the effect he will have on me immediately his hand is on my skin "don't" I stepped back "let's talk after you tell all about you" I walked away before reaching the door I felt a tall figure press me to the door " don't walk out on me" he says almost shouting, but what does he expect from me, he made everything so sudden the engagement ring and everything, although I love him I'm not ready to spend my life with someone I don't know, i want to know everything about him though I know is a gradual process " Ell, I love you, i just don't want to rush things " I withdraw from his grip " but we have our whole life ahead to know each other" i agree with him but I don't want to regret anything even though he's a nice person "Thats not what i want" I said walking back to the house.
The next morning I woke up to the alarm of my phone, last night after talking to Ell I went directly to bed without talking to my parents, but today is going to be a tough day I know, i got dressed into a casual knee length summer dress because i plan on going out with my mom. After sneaking out of the house I went to my favourite restaurant and invited mom there i waited for her to arrive while having a very sweet cake cause i need all the excitement, it's been long we catch up. Mom arrived moment later and we talked about everything that happened in my absence, her friends her job everything, then she ask about him "do you love him" why on earth will mom ask that "mom I wouldn't be engaged if I don't " yes I'm sure if my love for Elliot I'm very excited about our relationship "Lily I noticed what happened yesterday, you guys don't need to rush for goodness sake you are just 24, take your time in choosing a life partner, because in the end thats all that matters and put into consideration your health status, have you talked about it with Ell and how are you lately?" She asked what I didn't want her to ask, Ell is not at fault I cannot blame it all on him because their are things he don't know about me too, my secrets "mom thank you, me and Ell will figure it out" by the way where is he?
After our little chit chat over lunch I called Ell to ask where he was he told me he slept at his house, how can I forget he's father is one of the richest person in The country he definitely has a house,i told him to send me the GPS so i will meet him there, enough of the charades.
In 45 minutes I arrived in a big mansion painted white, I knock at the front door and waited for him to open the door, in seconds Elliot opened the door he ushered me,we passed through the big passage filled with paintings that are definitely worth my house then to the living room with white paint and golden comforters and golden pillar, the whole living room shouted royalty i took notice of the paintings mostly black and red "nice paintings" I wonder what art gallery they were from, dad will like them "my mom painted them she owns an art gallery in the states, and in New york and" oh how can I forget Mrs Luis the owner of simplicity gallery, the best selling galleries in the whole world, and her art is divine you feel peace by just looking "oh" was all I managed to say "want one?" Of course "yes father will love them" i said with all excitement "lets grab one later in the evening".
After talking about paintings, Ell told me everything about his family his mom how he is the last born how he's mom still feeds him and how the other 2 of his brothers are handling the measure business of their retired father and why he was asked to transfer to Canada because of me, he confessed that since the day he saw me again in Seattle ever since then he wants me by his side.
I checked my time is almost 10 pm I've spent over 2 hours with Ell getting to know him and is time to spill the beans, I was lying on Ell's lap then I suddenly sit back on the chair because I don't even know where to start, i cleared my throat and asked him "ell what's your genotype" i was hopping for it to be AA "I hope you won't get mad I should have told you earlier" the suspense is killing me "Elliot answer me" i said almost pleading " i hope it won't change anything after I told you please Lily" he hold my hands, I'm the one that suppose to act this way "I'm AS" he said and everything stopped for seconds "Lily you are quite"