I met Ell

I lay on my bed reminiscing what happened today, it's kind of awkward, the tone of his voice mocking me and the humor in the way he spoke is just nice.
I went to the saloon as I planned earlier , my hair and nails are now on flecks, I decided to stop at thai express to get some food , since I came to this town this is my best restaurant even though they have many amazing place to eat, I ordered the usual bean kale, and egg stew after my meal I went straight back home i parked the almost full parking lot, I spotted a familiar white Range Rover could it possibly be Sam ,I shoved the thought inside what will he be doing here its past 10 already I walked to my doorstep only to find Sam waiting in this cold winter without any sweater of a jacket I move closer, he seems lost he didn't even notice me "a coin for your thoughts" I said smiling "hello" he said giving me a friendly hug , this is strange, I unlock the door and invited him in, he sat on the sofa and wrap his self with the blanket on the sofa. I made him some coffee and sat opposite to him, "we are going to Seattle on Sunday for a business meeting, I forgot to tell you earlier that's why I'm here and I couldn't get through your phone"
I'm glad you didn't I said to my self. "oh Seattle! I've never been there" I said lighting the conversation "you will love it I'm sure" Sam says sipping the coffee, it still looks like his cold his holding the mug with both hands, so i on the heater and set it in his direction and went back to my current position.
After some minutes of chitchat about Seattle, Sam was about to go I escorted him out to his car, he hugged me and was about to kiss my cheek when I quickly turn my face and he kissed my lips, I didn't do that deliberately
He draw my face to him, he placed his forehead on mine and use his other hand to trace my lips, why is he hesitating, I'm sure I won't stop him, he let go of my face and turn to open the door of his car, i held his hand and he turn up to look at me, i place both my hands on his cheekbones and tiptoe to reach his lips, our lips met and we kissed until an obnoxious car flash it headlights on us, I forgot we are in the lot, I smiled and look at sam, his expression has change, he doesn't say anything he opened his car and drove off leaving me standing like an idiot.
At this point I've reached my end before it even began, I won't take it anymore today he kisses me and tomorrow he push me away, I'm done, I'm really done now we are only going to be in a staff and boss relationship nothing more, I literally forgot i was still in the parking lot, and it's so so cold all I need right now is a strong tea so I went back to my house and went straight to my kitchen to make some tea, i sat back on my comfy couch and drink my tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing. Then I changed to my nighties and off i go...
Some days went by and Sam and i were formal, just some greetings and office related issues
I avoided him like a plaque but I know it will all be for nothing since tomorrow we are going to Seattle, I wasn't excited as i was when he told me we were going to Seattle I thought I will get a chance to get closer to him, but now I don't feel like going, and its late to give an excuse not to, but at least I can try, with that i went to MR Sam's office, I knocked softly on the wooden creature and open the door knob went straight to his desk Sam was no Mr Sam was going through some documents his eyes focused on the white paper, his pen on his lips and he didn't even raise his eyes to look at me
"Yes Ms Lilly"
"Sir, about going to Seattle tomorrow"
"hope you are ready , we will meet tomorrow by 9 am at the airport" still not looking at me and I couldn't say anything, I just nod my head and walked towards the door, I went to my office and packed my belongings to back home, i slide into my obnoxious car and start the engine, the drive home seems so so long, I noticed the usual ice cream vendor on the street and decide to stop, its cold but I'm burning inside, for reasons I don't even know, I ordered dark chocolate and oreo stuffing, some minutes later i was home, I brought out the ice cream and started venting my frustration on it, its so nice a little bitterness and sweetness thats all I want right no, after I finished I wished I ordered two...
I took a nap till 7 in the evening when I woke up my head was pounding, I went and took a shower and went down to the kitchen and made some spicy potato porridge, i ate to my heart content and now the headache has digested along with the potatoes, I remember I have some parking to do, I went straight to my closet and check out my clothes there is nothing interesting to wear, so I decided to go shopping, i drove to the mall in ten minutes, I bought some decent clothes and decided to drop by the make up store, my eyes went straight to a nude matte lipstick and a plush maroon lipstick I took the two and some mascara, I'm not really the make up type but i was swayed by them today.....
I parked my new clothes, tooth brush, toothpaste and some under wears into my bag pack, I'm practically done when I checked the time it says 12:15 am so i set my alarm by 7:30 7:45 8:00 8:10, thats how I usually set my alarm, I slept heavily and when I woke up i was ready to go,I mean physically not emotionally, i scoot to my bathroom and took the hottest shower possible, i dry my hair and pull it into a bun I applied some body cream line my bottom eye line and applied some mascara I applied the nude lipstick, and it so amazing and walk to my closet i wore the red gown I bought last week, it balanced perfectly on my body, I checked my watch and it says 7: 56 I hope there isn't much traffic since its a weekend, i off all the electric switch of my apartment and lock it I shove the keys in my bag, i took a cab to the airport, there is a slight traffic but we reached in 45 minutes, i spot Mr sam at the door way, he is casually dressed in denim trousers and a plum purple shirt he looks so amazing, i shove the thought back he is your boss remember, but I can't help but be mesmerized every time i see him, I walked towards him...
After a formal greeting Sam walked away after handing over my ticket to me, it's like we're meeting for the fist time... In some hours we were done with Seattle airport, we went to the hostel we will be staying at, my room and sam's are opposite, he has a fucking suit, we went to our rooms when I'm about to close the door I heard sam's voice informing me the dinner is by 8 i nod my head and close the door.....

( wondering who is my Lilly and Sam)

So cute aren't they...
Love you my readers, keep reading....