My feelings for her

(Sorry guys for updating late it was my birthday so birthday fun and enjoyment lol......)xoxo

My obnoxious phone alarmed at 6 am but being a scorpio I snooze it till 6:45 thats no harm in sleeping another 45 minutes, I thought and went back to bed. Exact 6:45 i woke up and find my way to the bathroom I showered with very hot water to calm my nerves like I always do, I wipe the moisture on the toilet mirror i decided to uncurl the end of my hair and stretch it, I look so different the mirror says when i look into it, but i love my new look I think i have  to go the saloon and get a haircut and a little shade of brown to my hair later or weekend , i left the bathroom to my dresser I decided to wear a black formal shirt and a light blue boyfriend  denim trouser, I applied some eyeliner and a lipstick brush my eyebrows and i was ready for the day I went to the kitchen to drink the lemonade I kept yesterday I decided against it and left, I forgot to take a jacket so i went back and took the leather jacket Bella gave me on my last birthday it's so warm and comfy i  love it...

In thirty minutes i was in H&H where i work, I stopped by the reception grab some cup cakes and coffee after saying hy to the blonde receptionist Jessy she's always looking lovely and welcoming, I went to my office and decided to eat the lovely chocolate cupcakes that I miss on weekends....

Sam' s pov...
  "Driver please stop by  ms Lilly before we head to the office "
My house to Lilly's is almost an hour i will be late and maybe she's left already why do I find myself going back and forth with her, my feelings for her really scares me that's why i left the other day, i have built up walls so high to protect my heart I can't risk her bring down those walls because i I'm who I I'm because of them, I remember the day I first saw her at H& H she parked her car in the parking lot and ambled dow to the entrance she was fully suited and it looked funny, she was in a hurry for a meeting that has been over fifteen minutes ago, i was mesmerized by her though I wasn't given enough time to scrutinize her.
"Sir we are here " my driver says
" thank you john" I step out of the car, i went to her front door and place a soft knock, and waited but no body opened, I think she's left already.

In fifteen minutes I arrived at H&H i saw jessy dosing on her chair, I smiled and move to my office as I approach i saw Lilly through the glass she look so different and elegant, i went straight into my office, I started to check the files for our project in Seattle, is good so far and I'm glad, i used the land line to call for Lilly she answered at a ring " hello good morning sir"
" hello,come to my office now"

" come in" I said after a knock on my door...

Lilly's pov...
He was seated across the table he's wearing a maroon shirt short sleeves so tight across his arm giving full view of his biceps
"Ms Lilly please give me the project file for  Seattle the first one" pointing to file cabinet at the right side of the big office
I went and look for it for minutes i was getting frustrated because I didn't see the file " is not here" I decided to say, Sam stood up from his seat and he was coming to me  he keep coming closer and I kept moving back till the cabinet stop me and we were not even a feet away,he use his thumb and wipe my lips " cake" he said and  i nod my head he lean so closely I thought he was about to hug me but he took some files near my head and then move back to his table "can you get me those cakes the seem delicious " and smirk
" okay sir" I said my voice as low as possible I exist the office
I returned with the cakes and some coffee I kept them at his table and turn back to go " join me "he says
" no I'm okay " i lied
" just one won't harm "  I went and sat next to him and took the cup cake i ate it in two bites and took another one and I'm now eating the fourth one I brought the coffee to my mouth then I remembered i was supposed to eat only one and the coffee is not mine, oh my gosh I raise my head to look at him then he burst into laughter  I laughed along even though i was so embarrassed but I like the chemistry between us, before I use to so nervous around him but now I'm more comfortable with him.
" I'm so sorry I will get another one, I can't resist cup cakes" my voice was shaking
" okay ms Lilly just leave it I'm okay take the coffee too your throat must be dry from eating for cupcakes " he's mocking me
I cleaned the place and left with the coffee, i went back to my office and sat down I checked the time it's thirty minutes to lunch time and I'm not even interested in going out maybe because I'm full so i will just watch a movie, i took out my laptop and played my favorite movie " the vow" I always get emotional whenever I'm watching this movie  so I decided against it so I wouldn't start crying in the office, enough of the embarrassment, so I played my favorite song Justin Bieber 'where are you now'  i put on my head phone and was going with the song it played more than five times " ms Lilly" sam tabs my desk " I having shouting on my lungs
" sorry   I was" I showed him my head phones
" aren't  you going to lunch today "
" no I'm okay, I'm full" I said but I'm great full for his concern
" okay come with me, show the best restaurant  that i can find food near by"
" okay i said, I return my laptop to its back and carry my jacket
We arrive at food court in 5 minutes Sam open the door politely for me we search for empty seats and took the menu
" what's best here?" Sam's ask, my favorite is beans casserole or sweet potatoes with pecans but I don't know if he will like them, he better choose from the menu i told him so...

Sam was eating the second plate of mashed potatoes, he was praising the food, I didn't eat anything I only ordered for ice cream with oreos as toppings, it's my favorite, Sam paid the bill even though i ask him to split it so i can pay but he refused.
We went back to H&H in a jiffy, and the rest of the day went by so fast I finished my work and went back to my apartment, i was so exhausted.......

(Please don't forget the little star)ilya