Knight to love

Hello I'm not really sure what to name this chapter but I will leave it for you guys to decide, so read it chapter till the end to choose an appropriate name.

  My heart was pounding as I take a step towards the door, seriously mom shouldn't have come here, I'm not  a kid anymore, i can take of my self , and dad should have known better than to allow her come here he knows I won't like it, I decided to open the door when I heard another knock.
"Mom what are" I blurted out before I notice a tall  figure with a navy blue polo shirt and a jean, his familiar scent of lavender hit my nose and I immediately recognizes who it was, it's sam, "sam, I mean sir, what are you doing here so late at night" the words escape before I notice " I'm sorry  to show up this late, i was busy  and you weren't okay earlier that's why I decided to come check on you"
" that's sweet of you, come in please, I was about  to make some food, what will you like to eat?"
"No it's okay really, don't bother your self, I will be going anyway"
"No, please stay a little, I will make coffee " I scoot into the kitchen before he could even refuse me, I still feel some pain but not as earlier, I felt dizzy and nauseous but I'm still trying to pretend I'm okay in front of sam, I made some coffee and pour it to my favorite mugs red with black on the outside, I walked to the sitting room with the two cups in my hands, i hand him over his and then took a sit beside him and drink the amazing coffee, we didn't really say much he just ask how i was and i ask him how is work, and apologize for not being around today, he drank all the coffee and complemented me, I stood and collected the cup from him and went to the kitchen to put them into the dishwasher, i came to the living room, and sat right where I stood, " so" I said looking towards him, " Lilly have you eaten, you look so pale" he said moving his hands to touch my temple, obviously to feel my temperature, that small gesture of his made me so happy " I was about to, but then you came"
" what have you eaten today?"
" the break fast you made earlier" I said feeling a little embarrassed," you didn't eat anything apart From that ? Why? And you don't even look okay" he snapped, " I'm just a little bit sick" I said with my voice as low as possible, sam stood up, it looks like he's about to go " where are you going"
"What  do you have in the house I will help you make something" he went straight to my kitchen and I decided not to follow him.
Minutes later my curiosity was getting the best out of me, I decided to check on him.
I went and lean my body on the fridge, I'm so sure he didn't notice my arrival, i watch as he washed some rice and put into the boiling water, his long fingers wrapped around the bowls so lovingly and cute, his shirt is lying on the little stool around the sink, giving me a perfect view of his flawless body, I think he's making rice and curry sauce the aroma is so tempting, I decided to let him know I'm around " hey need some help?"
" no I'm about to finish, taste this curry and tell me how it is" he said putting small amount on my palm, and I lick it, it taste so good, he cooks better than me,"ummmm this is amazing, you cook better than me"
" I've never tried your food, so I can't say I cook better than you do"
" where did you learn how to cook" my curiosity taking the best of me, I hope he won't say some girlfriend taught him how to, " my mom is into catering, so I help out a lot when I was  younger, and I also worked at some restaurant before, I love cooking" he said excitement so evident in his voice, " wow that's great, your wife would be a lucky woman I must say" oh gosh my mouth needs some serious control, i blurt out so many nonsense at times, he didn't reply me and the kitchen became so awkward, I didn't know what to say any more.
" the food is ready, go sit at the dining i will serve it" he said breaking me from my thoughts, "okay" I said and do exactly as i was told, I'm more hungry than ever and i also need to take some drugs.
Sam served the food and it was more tasty than i ever imagined, I ate 2 servings and i was embarrassed  to add some, so he won't think I'm suffering from bulimia disorder or something, I drank a lot of water and took my drugs when Sam entered the kitchen with the used dishes, I didn't want him to sense I'm sick,even though I was feeling little pains here and there I pretend to be okay.
After Sam came out of the kitchen he came to where i was seating and sat next to me his legs almost touching mine " I'm sorry for yesterday's night, I didn't mean it that way" why is he apologizing he's making me feel guilty, and right now I'm not ready for this, besides I should be the one to be apologizing, " you're quite" he said bringing me out of my thoughts " no I should be the one to apologize, i really shouldn't have.." He breaks in " no you didn't do anything " he said and stood up getting his phone from my crystallized center table, shoving it down to his pocket " are you going " i ask despite knowing he is," yea I don't want what happened yesterday to happen again you know " oh gosh why does he have to say that now, I messed up big time, and it will be so awkward to tell him I like him," it's late already won't you stay and beside tomorrow is a holiday, so please just stay"I said before processing it in my mind, so what i will like it if he stays tho but maybe he won't " are you sure" he asked with a smirk on his face, I really like his humor, how can he even ask if I'm sure, isn't it obvious that I I'm very very sure, i feel happy around him, I feel so different and new, I've never felt this way till him" yes please " i said patting his shoulder.
this part of me is so different asking someone to stay at my place!!!!