Catching feelings

The hotel room seems so comfy and at home, after I took a hot shower I changed into some free clothes, when I check my time its around 7:15, I decided to go around the place before dinner with Mr sam, I put my hair into a messy bun and wear my sandals...
The hotel is so big and classy, literally the biggest hotel I've ever seen, the poolside the fountains, the flower garden and things words can say, had it been I'm filthy rich I would have bought this place, enough of the thoughts I better go back inside, on my way back i saw a familiar face in the lobby, Elliot it's Elliot I move faster to where he is standing i pat his back softly
"Elliot" I said in a soft voice
"Lilly is this you?" He said hugging me tight with excitement
" longest time, how have you been" I'm really so excited to see Elliot again, even though we weren't so close back then
"I'm great and you, I don't even need to ask you are looking so great look at you" he smirk
" okay enough of the flattering what are you doing here" I said
" i came to make some reservations for a meeting with some investors from Canada, some H&H company the want to open a branch in Seattle but I work here now, i basically live here"
" are you kidding, that's where I work" I said
After telling Elliot about Canada, we both went inside to grab some food, I totally forgot sam today even though he has gripped my soul with a ferocity reserved for a castaway clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean. If my soul is the raft, it is his hold that keeps me afloat but it has to change, I've to stop this nonsense.
When I check my time, it was 8:15 already maybe Sam must have been waiting for me, Elliot and I went to the food court of the hotel, I spotted Sam sitting alone, we went over to sam, after Elliot and sam exchange greetings, Elliot offered to take me to a better place to eat and then show me around, we bid Sam good bye and head to the parking lot, Elliot has a G wagon Benz I'm so impressed he is doing well,he opened the car door for me awwn this gesture of his is so amazing, we grab some amazing food in town and then went over to Elliot's house,the house is amazing not as big as Sam but bigger than mine.
" wow Elliot I didn't know you now live in Seattle I thought you were here on a business meeting also"
" no you saw me in that hotel because i was making something reservations for my boss"
" but this is were i live" he said gesturing with his hands.....
" yeah, you told me earlier "
" Seattle it's amazing especially on holidays, you should come often".....

We decided to watch some movies and I felt asleep on Elliot comfortable couch maybe it's because I'm tired and have jet lag, Elliot didn't wake me up instead he transformed the couch into a bed he is so sweet, when I wake up it was six in the morning, I couldn't actually believe I slept here....

Sam 's POV.
I knocked at Lilly's door for the fifth time now, she didn't answer but her door seems unlocked, how could she be so careless, I entered the room and it looked empty, I checked the toilet and she isn't there, is she with that handsome guy what's his name ell-- Elliot. How can she be so cheap they met only yesterday, is she that eager, by the way whats my business why I'm I feeling sad about her with that man.
She better not be late for this meeting.......

Five minutes later Lilly arrived with Elliot, wait what's he doing here.
" Lilly let's talk outside please "
" okay sir " Lilly replied following me out immediately
" Ms Lilly how can you be so irresponsible, you went over to a man you just met all of the sudden, and you arrive here almost late, are you that eager, why do you throw your self to any body that seems rich, how pathetic" I said practically shouting at her

Lilly's POV.
I throw my self to any body that seems rich? This time Sam shattered every piece of my heart
" I throw my self to any body that seems rich, point of correction i never throw my self at any body, I kissed you that day because I love you or I thought i did, but i can never fall in love with someone so judgmental" i said tears flowing from my eyes
" and for Elliot i knew him since the university, he was my friend, and what does it have to do with you if i met him yesterday or not, and you know what I thought you were different but no" I said and ran back to my room, i sob some more and decided it's enough then apply some makeup and went back to meeting, i sat next to Elliot and the meeting took forever to be done with, after we were done I followed Elliot his place, i made lunch and we chit chat about what happened with everyone of us after high school, how he broke up with his girlfriend and so forth, it was really nice seeing him again...
Elliot drove me to the hotel and we exchanged contacts and bid each other good bye because our flight was early in the morning, i put my clothes back in the pack and decide to go sleep and so i did...
I opened the door to my apartment, it felt so at home, I unpack my clothes went to the kitchen to make something nice because nobody will do it for me..
Weeks passed and I've been living my life like i used too, nothing more Sam or anybody, but lately me and Elliot are getting along really well, we talk for hours on phone and chat too and i love it because Elliot is a very nice person.
It's a Monday morning today and unfortunately for me I'm late for work, I'm in for it today, I arrived 10 minutes late to work, I grab some cupcakes from the lobby I ambled to my office, I hope Sam isn't here yet, as if on cue
" welcome  madam Lilly "he says in a high voice
" I'm sooo"
" hold it there, I don't want any explanation, you always don't take your job seriously, because I'm jovial with you, this is a serious company not some place you can come and go any time you want, I won't tolerate un seriousness, you do your job seriously or leave because it looks like you're only here to eat cupcakes  "
I bit my cheeks so tears won't fall from my eyes, I've had enough of his insult.
I walk pass him and I heard some one grabbed my arm forcefully
" you don't work out on me when I'm talking, I'm your fucking boss" he shouts
" what's your problem with me, you insult me every little chance you get, if you have a problem with me tell me so I'll search for another job" I said yelling at him, but what if he does have a problem with me how can i get the job i was bragging about, I walk straight to my desk and left sam standing there.what does he think of his self, he doesn't know who I I'm and he will apologize for this, if he doesn't then I will eat my words, he has no idea.........

( hello guys what do you think of this chapter, please reply and seasons greetings to you all) ily.....