Ch. 1 Return to Pallet Town

Ash pov
Its been awhile since I've been in Pallet Town, almost a whole year, something that im able to explain, it's because I've been in Kalos, competing for the Kalos League, of course I had to win 8 Gym Badges, which I did, but they weren't easy, every Gym Leader gave me a challenge, which I love, but the last Gym Leader, Wulfric, had been the toughest to date, especially his Abomasnow, who could Mega Evolve. After trying a 2nd time, I was able to beat him, and enter the Kalos League, which was pretty hard, with all the competitors being tough, while maybe half of them hade Mega Evolution, I had my Ash- Greninja form with Greninja, my first Pokemon I caught when I came to Kalos, and with that form, we would be on par with Mega Evolved Pokemon. I made it past tough trainers, like Sawyer to get to the Finals, where I was dedeated by Alain, a friend I had made, and somebody who I greatly respected. While in Lumiose City, getting packed to leave Kalos, I had stayed a little while longer, to help against Team Flare when they attacked, which almost destroyed Kalos and the whole world, but with the help of the Gym Leaders, Champions Diantha, Steven Stone, and Cynthia, we were able to stop Team Flare, for good. I stayed longer to help my new friend Clemont and his sister Bonnie, rebuild the Gym, he's a Gym Leader, so it was nothing we couldnt handle, but Im glad I stayed longer, I gained the courage to do something I've been afraid of doing since our 1st date, tell Serena how I feel.

Serena became someone special to me on our journey, she was my best friend, always caring for me, like I cared for her, I didnt realise I had started to like her, until 3 months into our journey. At the airport, I told her how I felt for her, and she felt the same way, so, we kissed, it was a romantic kiss, one im never forgetting, because it was my 1st kiss, which im glad it was with her and not anybody else. We went our seprate ways, as she went to Hoenn to do Contests, while im here in Kanto heading home, on Route 1, and I see Pallet Town, something I know Serena would love to visit again, so I head home to see my mom, but I find a note that says head over to Professor Oak's Lab, which I do, and see an old friend outside, smiling, "Hey Ashy-boy, long time no see!", "Gary, its good to see you", I say, "same here, how was Kalos?", he asks, "it was great, you'll never believed what happened to me?" I say smiling, "it must be something good if your smiling, is it because you were runner-up?", "nope, I got a girfriend", he smiles, "hey, congratulations Ash, you found someone you like", "yeah, remeber the girl with the straw hat from summer camp?", "yeah, how can I forget her" he says, "well, we met out their and we just started dating a few weeks ago", "glad you're happy buddy, your moms here with your friend's inside, its suppose to be a suprise so don't tell them I told you ok?", "yeah, let's go inside, I don't wanna keep my mom waiting any longer, I missed her alot". We walk inside into the back of the Lab to find a huge party, "Surprise!" My mother, Pro. Oak, Tracey, Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, and Cilan, "hey guys, what a suprise", "Welcome home Ash", says Misty as she walks up to me, "Pike Pika", says Pikachu who jumps into Misty's arms, "good to see you Pikachu", "Ash, those were amazing battles you had in Kalos, but were sorry you didn't win", says May, "it's ok, its like I keep getting closer to becoming a PkMn Master, but hey, its something that'll be achieved someday, bur for now, lets eat, im pretty hungry", I say, "yeah can't let good food go to waste" says Dawn as everybody agrees.