Ch.2 A Suprise Visit

Ash pov
Its been an hour since I got back to Pallet Town, and I've enjoyed being back, especially because I was suprised by all my friends and family, as they threw a party for me, I was suprised, even though Gary told me about the party. We ate and talked about my time in Kalos and told them about my journey, my new friends, I even told them how I got a girlfriend, and well, they kinda freaked, "what? You found a girlfriend?" asked Dawn, "yeah, her names Serena, I met her here in Kanto a few years ago at Professor Oak's Camp, remember Gary, the girl with the straw hat?", his eyes widened, "oh yeah I remember her, how is she?", "She's fine, she wanted to cone, but she went to Hoenn to give contests a try", "so Hoenn Contests, I might see her their, we're leaving in a few days back home, I had planned on doing Hoenn again", says May, "hey sounds good", "im going to Hoenn also, i just did Jhoto, where I finished in the Top 4 at the Grand Festival, losing to Ursula, who won Top Coordinator, so I decided to give Hoenn a try, so May and I are gonna travel together", Dawn says smiling, "cool, what about you guys, how ya been?", I ask yhe others, "Well, with Gyarados, ive become a hard Gym to beat, but I lose every now and then, but alot of the other Gym Leaders have come to show me respect, including Lorelei", Misty says as my eyes widen, "no way, her, that means your doing great to get an Elite 4 member to pay their respects" she smiles, "thanks Ash, that means alot", Miaty says as I continue eating.

"What about you Brock?", I ask, "Im almost done in becomin a Doctor, Nurse Joy says im natural and should open my own offices in around Kanto", "that's awesome Brock", "I've just been certified a PkMn Researcher, and I've decided to join Pro. Juniper for a little while, it'll be great to learn..." Gary was saying as the doorbell rang, which got our attention. "Huh, I wonder who's at the door?", says Gary, who gets up and opens the door, but after a few seconds, nothing is heard, until Gary walks back in, "hey, we have a visitor for you Ashy-boy", says Gary as I get up, "Mr Goodshow, what you doing here? Not that it's a bad thing", he smiles, "its ok my boy, im just here to congratulate you on your Finals appearance in Kalos, as does the rest of some of your old frienda, like Cynthia, Lance, and the Gym Leaders you've met. "Woah, that's alot of people, tell them I say thanks would ya?", I say, "of course, now, what are your plans next Ash?", he asks, which got me thinking, "I don't have any at the moment, I might just take a short but qdeserved break", I say, "sounds good, get rested, you might think of competeing for the Kanto League?", the Kanto League, it got me intrigued, "I thought it was the Indigo Plateau?", says Misty, "well, that's why im here, as off today at 6 tonight, Kanto and Jhoto will no longer share the same Champion, so Ethan has becone Johto's Champion", which made our eyes widen, "so does that mean Kanto's got no Champion?", I say, "thats right my boy, so as of tomorrow, the Kanto League opens for registration, and all you'll need are the Gym Badges to sign up".

"Sounds interesting, I wanna do Kanto, but Ive decided to do Hoenn 1st, its my home region, so I though it be great to do that", says Max, "I've trained under Clair for a year now, and she thinks I've improved so much, that she might let me do it, so im in, I wanna compete" Iris says with a smile, which makes me smile, shes close to her dream of being a Dragon Master, so I think, it'll be great to do Kanto again, but now I don't have to travel and get the badges, because I already have them, "then if your competeing Iris, so am I", I say with a smile, "alright Ash, make the best trainer win", Iris says, "yeah, it'll be great to re-do Kanto, atleast I know if I use Charizard again, this time it won't fall asleep during the battle", I say as I make Brock, Misty, Gary, and myself laugh. "That's great Ash, now I'll be in my way, so have fun with your friend's", "your welcome to stay for some food", Pro. Oak says, "no, I must go, I have things to discuss about the Kanto League, so I'll be off, good day", says Mr Goodshow as he leaves.