Ch. 10 Admitting the Truth

Ash pov
I'm in the Trainer's Locker room, with Sawyer an Gary, watch Trips match, and he's winning big time, this guy Calvin isn't standing a chance, Trip's just too strong.

"Nidoking is unable to battle, Ursaring wins, trainer, please choose your last pokemon", the ref says, "alright then, go Hitmonlee", says Calvin, "Ursaring, return, Honchcrow, stand by for battle", as his Honchcrow appears, the battles Torterra has had with Honchcrow.

"Hitmonlee use Double Team", "Honchcrow, use Double Team- Wing Attack Combo, Go", says Trip, as multiple Honchcrows and Hitmonlees appears, "oh no, Bulk Up Hitmonlee". "Wow, Calvin just raised Hitmonlees Attack and Defense", says Gary, "itll be tough for Trip, but, its Trips, he'll win", I say, knowing how Trip battles. "All the Hitmonlees disappear after Honchcrow hits the real Hitmonlee, "Honchcrow, use Aerial Ace", Tril wamts to end this now, he wants show  to move on and win this Tournament", says Sawyer, "yup, that's Tril for ya, he won't be easy to defeat, but it's manageable", Gary says as Aerial Ace hits it's mark,  and Hitmonlee is KO'd, "Hitmonlee is unable to battle, Honchcrows the winner, that means Trip moves on to the Top 16", the crowd cheers for Trip, as he bows to Calvin, and the ref, and waves to the audience while walking back. He enters the locker roims, "Hey Trip, nice win", says Sawyer, "thanks Sawyer", "you know Trip, It's great that your here, makes me excited to know that some of my strongest rivals are here", I say, "yeah, I love a good challenge, can't wait fir my match".

[Timeskip]
My match is last for today, and we just started the 2nd round, and im hungry, so i text Serena to meet me for a short lunch, which she did, but everybody came along, except Brock, Max, and Cilan, so Serena, May, Misty, Dawn, Prof. Oak, and my mom we're down here, "hey guys, wanna eat?", "yeah we're hungry", says May, "match can start any minute so it'll have to be here at one of the stands", I say, as we het Hotdogs and a soda, each. I'm sitting next to Serena, "Ash, do it, trll them, this is your chance, do it", I hear in my head, from Gary, our talk just came back to my head, "they'll understand, Its your choice, not theirs", he says again, "Hey Ash, you ok?", Dawn says, which makes everybody look at me, "ais something wrong Ash?", mom says, "no, just thinking.... I need to tell you something?", I say, as they all tense up, exceptnfor Serena. "Look, you guys know I travel right?", they nod, "well, in my way to being a PkMn Master, I noticed something was missing, but for awhile, I didn't know what it was, so I kept searching, and searchi ng,  until I met Serena", they nod, "back in Kalos, I figured out what was missing, and that was somebody who was gonna be by my side, through thick and thinx somebody who'd love me, who'd support me when I'm down, and Serena did all that, and while doing that, I fell in love with her", I say as I grab her hand, "we started dating shortly after I won my 8th Kalos Badge, and we've been together ever since, and while training for the Kanto League, I had to choose, and I made a decision", "and what would that be my boy?". I look around, and they're all waiting for my answer, "that, win or lose, this Kanto League will be my last League Tournament?", I say, as they are shocked, "wow, Serena must mean alot to you, to make a big decision like that, huh?", "yeah, she does", I say as I kiss Serena on her cheek, "oh Ash, im so oroud of you", my mom says"  "really, your not mad?" I say, "why would I? If she makes you happy,  im all for it", "So am I Ash", says Misty, "none of your are mad?", "of course not, it's your life, we don't control what happens in yur life", says May, which makes me smile, "and hear I was afraid to tell you", "dont worry my boy, we'll never control what happens to you, you control your own life" says Prof. Oak, "you know, Gary said the same thing last night", I say, "so Gary knows huh?", says Dawn, "yeah, he gave me the courage to tell you", "that's what best friends are for right Ashy-boy?", says Gary, which startles May and Misty, "hey Gary, it's been awhile?"says, Misty, "yeah, good to see ya", "Gary, im glad you were their for Ash in his tome to find courage", says Serena, "of course, he's helped alot of people with that, now it was time he was helped", Gary says, which I nod, "Ash, you better go, your match can start any minute now", says May, "yeah, right", I say as I walk away, "oh, and thanks for understanding you guys, your true friends, you know that?", they smile, " thanks Ash".