Ch.3 1 Years Time

Ash pov
After Mr Goodshow left, we continued the party, we all caught up on what we were doing, and I showed them my Pokemon, and it went well, Misty was around Greninja, admiring the Water-Ninja Pokemon, while Max and May were introducing their Pokemon to Noivern and Goodra, while Hawlucha was hanging with Dawn, Iris, Piplup, Axew, and Pikachu, and Talonflame was enjoying being around my mother, and she liked Talonflame. It was late, so we decided to get some shut eye, so we all slept in the house, except Gary, Pro. Oak, and Tracey, who slept in their rooms at the Lab, while Misty, May, Dawn, and Iris slept in my room, while Brock, Cilan, Max, and I slept in the living room, which I didn't mind. The next morning we all had breakfast, and just went to hang out with each other, it's been a long while since I've had a break from traveling, so it felt good to be back home, I had told them my plans to stay for home for 2 weeks, then to start training for the Kanto League. I hadn't told them I was gonna go ask a certain blonde-haired Champion to train me for awhile, and I know it sounds crazy, but, I wanna win, I wanna be Kanto's Champion, and I wanna stay home, I've traveled every region, except the Alola Region, but they dont have a Pokemon League, plus, it's more a vacation region anyway.

[Flashback ends]

And that is where we are today, well, almost, because that was almost a year ago, in 2 weeks, the Kanto League starts up, as I've completed my training, and im headed back to Pallet Town after almost a year away from home. "Ash, its almost time to catch the Ferry", Serena says, "alright then, let's go, don't wanna miss it", I say as we get our bags and head SlatePort's Ship Ports. Now your wondering, how did you get to be with Serena during training, well, lets start that Flashback.

[Flashback starts]

About 6 months after I started ny training, Cynthia had said time to complete your training by myself, so I stayed in Sinnoh for awhile to rest, than I boarded a ferry to Hoenn, so I can suprise Serena at one of her contests. You see, I had missed her, and she missed me, so I thought about going to visit her as a suprise, she didn't expect it, not even Dawn or May, they didn't know either, so it was a huge surprise to them. After being on the Ferry for atleast 1 day, I made it to Hoenn, and called Serena, "Hi Ash, how's training going?", "its great, just thought I call, I really miss you", I say, "I miss you to,  I've been lonely without you, but May and Dawn have been keeping me company", "as I thought they would", "so your not training right now?", "nope, it's my day off, so I thought I call", "aww, thanks babe, I wish you were here in Hoenn, I really miss you", Serena says, "I know, so where's your next contest?", asking so I could meet her their, "In SlatePort City, its in 3 days",
"Cool, good luck babe", "thanks hunny", "Imma let you go, call me when you get in SlatePort", "ok bye babe". I hang up and head over to the Pokemon Center to book a room dor two,  just for me and Serena,  so we can have alone time, I think she deserves it.

[ 2 days later]
After waiting, and checking out the city, I was in my room of the Pokemon Center,  and Serena calls me, "Hi Ash, what are you doing?", "just got back from training, you in SlatePort City?" ,"yeah, im heading to the Pokemon Center", "oh, ok, then I'll call afted you book a room", "alright, bye honey". She hangs up and I get Pikachu and we head outside to the front door, "now, you ready to see Serena buddy?", "Pika Pika", "I know buddy, I've missed her to", I look forward and see Serena coming our way in the distance, "ok buddy, here we go", we see her getting closer, and see looks at us with complete shock when she see's us, "Hey Serena", "ASH", she runs and hugs me tight, as I do also. After a few minutes we pull away from eachother, "Ash, why didn't you tell me you would be here?", "because I wanted to suprise you, I can't suprise my girlfriend?", she smiles, "yes, and im totally suprised", she looks at Pikachu, "Hi Pikachu", she says as she pets his chin, "Pika Pi", "so, you wanna go inside, I got us a room", "yeah, lets go".

[Flashback ends]

Afted that, I decided to stay with Serena, it made us happy to travel together again, and it was something amazing, as I didnt know it at that time, but I had made a decision, a decision to stop traveling and spend the rest of my life with Serena. It was about 2 weeks ago I had found that out, and I wasn't questioning my answer at all, she's my better half, she's my soulmate, she's my Serena Yvonne, and nothing is gonna take her away from me.