Ch. 13 Mega Evolution Discussion

Ash pov
Its the last match of the 2nd round, and Barrys down 2-0, and he has Empoleon left as his pokemin, while Astrid brought out Absol.... poor Barry, "hey Astrid, it's about time I end this and defeat your Absol", "big talk from somebody who's about to be eliminated", says Astrid, "hey, I know my Empoleon can defeat your Absol", "really, than prove it, show me your strength, and I show you mine", Astrid says, showing her Mega Stone. "Why are you showing my your earring?", "it's not an ordinary earring, it's a Mage Stone", "Mega Stone? What does it do", asks Barry, "here, let me show you", says Astrid, who activates her Mega Stone, which makes Absol change her appearance, and doubles it's power, "woah, what happened, Absol changed it's appearance?", says Barry, "tell me now or im gonna fine you", "it's called Mega Evolution", "Mega Evolution?", that's right, it's comes from my home region of Kalos, only obtainable back in the Kalos region", says Astrid, "now, Absol, lets do this, use Megahorn", says Astrid.

[In the Locker Room]
"Wait, she has Mega Evolution?", says Gary, "yeah, it's kinda not fair, but I've beaten her befire, and I can do it again", I say, "so, anybody else have Mega Evolution?", asks Paul, Sawyer shows his Mega Stone, "I do, for my Sceptile", "As do I, for Blastoise of course", says Gary, "when did you get it?", I ask, "when I went to Kalos a few months ago, impressed Ashy-boy?", Gary says with a smirk, "I would be, if I didn't have Mega Evolution myself", I say, as I pull out my own Mega Stone, "woah, Ash, who's it for?", ask Gary, "not telling ya, it's a secret", I say, as I put away my Mega Stone, and realise Astrid just defeated Barry

[On The Field]
"Empoleon is unable to battle, Absol is the winner, so moving on to the Top 16, is Astrid", says the ref, as she bows to both Barry and the ref, and leaves to the locker room, witb Absol by her side. She enters with Absol, and she gains attention, "oh, hey Astrid", says Gary, "hi Gary, Ash, how ya both been?", "we've been great", we both answer at the same time, "good, you guys ain't winning, especially you Ash, I'm stronger than when I was in Kalos", "good, more of a challenge", I say, "but, dont think your the only one who's gotten stronger?", I say, "trust me, I can tell, just wait till we meet on the field", she says, as she walks off, "beauty at it's finest", says Gary, "dude, do you like Astrid?", I ask, which makes him blush, "shut up Ash", as he also walks away... boy, Astrid hooked Gary without trying.