Chapter 3-Feeling

A tall girl stood in front of you as you looked dead at her. A pole started to emit from her forearm as she charged at you. You dodged her attacks as you used your armadillo armor to block some.

So she can create things...

During this she caught you off guard as she sweeped you off your feet. You didn't make any noise as you clenched your jaw, not making any sound of pain. You quickly reacted while you jumped back on to your feet while giving a kick in the stomach. By that time she had already casted a shield to block your kick, but the force pushed her back off her balance. Your eyes turned sharp as you gained whiskers with blonde ears as you speedily rushed to her tripping her off her feet while pushing a pressure point, causing her body to go numb as she fell you carefully laid her body to the side as she grunted while looking at you.

"IM NOT DONE!" Bakugo shouted as you widened your eyes stepping back while you saw Bakugo blast towards you in midair. He tried to do a flying kick, but you dodged until a face full of fire caused you to fall back. You used the armadillo scales to hide the fact that you were bleeding on your neck.

"BASTARD!" Bakugo longly screamed as there was explosions left and right,"I'LL TURN YOU INTO SCRAP METAL FOR DOING THAT TO ME!"

Armadillo is not enough for this monstrosity..

You kept a straight face as you clenched your jaw not to show any pain. You countered him, trying to throw powerful throws, each of them landing. Bakugo was on fire and hot with rage. You gulped suddenly.

Am I?..Is this fear?..

You held a straight face as murmurs erupted, catching your sudden act of emotion.

Bakugo let out heavy breathes as he glared at you before coming at you again,"DIE!"

A huge explosion rained as you barely dodged while green scales climbed up your arms and cheeks while your teeth turned into fangs.

I'm sorry I have to do this..

You were fast, too fast for him. You striked as you coiled back only leaving a small cut on his arm. Nothing happened at first till he almost laughed.

Then he reacted. The poison you let in to body caused him to groan in pain as he collapsed. His eyes slightly faltered as you quickly went to catch him before he hit the ground.

"Sorry," You spoke out as Bakugo growled at you before fainting.

You set Bakugo aside, finally done with him as you kept your snakish form. A boy with mustard blonde hair with a black streak in stepped up, shaking.

"Damn, why do they have to make these robots so real and pretty?" He scuffed as he tried to hide his nervous facade.

Pretty?...

You thought about the word for a minute before he started again,"If you weren't a robot I'd actually take you on a date, but I guess not since I'll just fry your circuits!"

Large burst of electricity came out everywhere as you grew bunny ears out of reaction and hopped out the way.

Close one..

You kept dodging and moving out the way till his face suddenly went dull as he had this idotic smile. You almost laughed till you caught yourself.

That was..funny..

You smiled a bit, but you returned to your dull expression as you kicked the guy out the way, leaving him in his brain dead consciousness for now.

Easy..