Chapter 8-Who are you?

You didn't struggle with the under garments that Bakugo's mother had given you since Midnight had previously taught you how to put them on and their purpose. You put on the oversized T-Shirt as you had found the other thing that his mother had given you. It was just some shorts that were much smaller and shorter than the ones she had taken away. You put that on as you saw something fall to the floor. A leather belt was one the floor as you picked it up, examining and experimenting with it as you accidentally made a large snapping sound with it.

What is this?...What is this supposed to do?..

You finally figured it out as you didn't see the use for it for you. You thought you could just put it around your waist as you thought of no other logical place to put it.

You walked down stairs to see his mother busy setting down the final plate as Bakugo grudgingly looked up as he blushed.

Your hair was in a sloppy, but a cute mess as the shirt was overly big as both shoulders slid off while it was barely long enough to cover the shorts his mother had given you. The belt made it even cuter because it made it look like you wearing a cute dress.

"You look absolutely adorable!" The mother had cooed as she turned to her son as he was still staring at you as you looked back as he had locked eyes with you as he blushed even harder as he tsked while he looked away.

Strange...Don't you partake in a conversation when you have eye contact?...

You looked away nonchalantly as you were suddenly called for at the table as you looked to see a family of three sitting at a lovely dinner.

I'm supposed to take part of this?...

You nodded, not thinking of disobeying as you sat down in the only empty seat next to Bakugo as you could hear low growling to your left, but you ignored it as always. The food in front of you was a portion of rice and you recognized the food at your plate as it had similarities to the things you were given before.

This is more...pleasing...

You respectfully said 'Itadakimasu' as you obligingly are while you blushed.

This doesn't taste anything like what they gave me...

Till it started to burn.

THIS ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE THEY GAVE ME!...

You had a nonchalant and plain face while you felt this new umpleasant sensation in your mouth as you swallowed down.

"Is it good?" The mother looked hopeful as she innocently smiled at you as you felt guilty before you felt the sensation go away.

You smiled to be respectful as Bakugo almost chocked on his food as he looked at you while you raised a brow at him before you turned back to his mother as you replied,"It's delicious,"

His mother blushed as she waved you off,"Oh stop it~ It's probably not as good as what your family has made you,"

"I've never had a home cooked meal before," You said bluntly as everyone froze at the table as Bakugo stared at you while his mother had a guilty face as she stared back at her husband.

Did I say something wrong?...

"Uh..I-I'm sorry..I didn't know..." She said as she looked at you.

Why is she apologizing...?

"No need to apologize," You smiled to reassure her as the atmosphere returned back to normal the the dinner continued back to normal except it was in complete silence.

As the dinner finished his mother smiled as she said,"You can spend the night here sweetheart. You'll stay in Bakugo's room. He can sleep on the couch,"

Bakugo irked as he almost cracked his plate,"THE HELL?!-"

"Right Katsuki?" His mother hissed with a smiling face as he felt a chill down his spine as he grudgingly obeyed.

You felt guilty. You didn't know what to do. His mother said to sleep in his room, but you know he doesn't want you to.

You washed up as you followed Bakugo to the bedroom as he opened it. His room was decorated quite fully with a desk and some posters with a bed in the corner. He had shelves placed with objects you didn't know of as Bakugo hissed,"Don't mess up my room or I'll kill you,"

You nodded as he left while you sat on the bed.

This is way more comfortable then what I used to have...

You had a plan to have both people pleased.

You waited till everyone was asleep while you'll sneakily put Bakugo back in his bed as you'll sleep on the couch.

Sleep wasn't a problem for you. It was as if you almost didn't need it.

You waited till you saw his alarm clock at about 1:00 AM. You opened the door as you used your quirk to take part in this plan. You had turned into a feline animal as your steps were silent and unheard as you made you way down stairs. You could irritatingly hear Bakugo's snoring as you stared blankly at him. He had a blanket sloppily covering him while he slept on the couch.

He's a heavy sleeper...

You lifted him up with ease as you carried him bridal style to his bed. You sighed as you put the blanket over him as you stopped using your quirk, returning back to normal as you were about to leave till your breath hitches as you felt a strong hold on your wrist as you looked back to see Bakugo up and awake.

When did he?...

"How the hell did you get me up here by yourself," Bakugo whispered in a low voice as you blankly stared at him in the dark.

"I carried you," You easily said as Bakugo irked.

"No shit Sherlock," Bakugo sighed as he sat up, still holding on to you,"Who are you,"

"I'm your classmate," You bluntly mentioned as Bakugo irked.

"That's not what I mean damn it. Who are you? The fuck, what hell is your name even?" Bakugo arsed as you stared at him.

"I have no name. And who or what I am is classified," You replied as you took your hand away as you walked away from him.

'Classified?' Bakugo thought.

That's the end of this chapter. Thanks for reading!

Ciao!