Chapter 20-Run

You and class arrived while you count help but feel uneasy as soon as you stood inside the building. Walking through the doors made your hair stand on end.

You observed your surroundings while the disaster hero, 13, explained the establishment to the students.

Everything seemed normal, but something was off like there was some molecular distortion.

You couldn't get this strange feeling that swirled in your stomach area. Then you knew this wasn't simply feeling.

It was instinct.

"Oi, whats wrong with you?" Bakugo said, noticing your weird expression that you made.

You ignored everything as there was only one person you had to notify.

"Mr. Aizawa," You said with a stern tone.

"What is it 17-I mean (f/n)?" Aizawa said as anything you said was either some weird shit or something really important.

"Something's coming"

Aizawa gave you a confused look till someone pointed out that something was appearing at the center of the building.

"Hey, has the simulation already started?" Kirishima asked confused as suddenly a large wing appeared in front of him.

Your threw off your track suit jacket as it was now tattered and ripped. Deep blue feathers coated your arms and scattered around various parts of your body. Hands were no longer while shoes bursted from the talons now.

"(L/n)...?" Midoriya said as you were holding out your arms, spreading wide as you were pushing the students back behind you.

"Everyone. Please stay back," You said nonchalantly, but everyone could tell that you were being immensely serious.

Out of the black misty substance accumulating at the center of everything, people started to emerge with all sorts of raggedy characteristics. A man stepped out wearing all black with hands plastered to his face.

He took one step out of the portal and stood there why dozens of men came out.

"Oh, it seems like All Might isn't here... Thats strange...due to our resources we were sure he'd be here today. Tsk, whatever... If we kill a few kids then I'm sure he'll come," The masked man said while a muscley bird only wearing shorts stood behind him. The portal stopped as it turned into the shape of a man wearing formal wear like a shirt, a vest, and black dress pants.

"Everyone stay back with 13," Aizawa said as he put on his yellow goggles,"Those are...-"

Villains...

"I'm confused, why aren't the security alarms sounding if we have intruders?" Yaoyorozu said as she was anxious and nervous. The air was high with tension, people became panicky while others were on alert.