Chapter 6-Do You Care?

Just shut up and do as I say Project 17!...

You're worth nothing else so might as well do what you're told...

Don't ask questions and just follow through...

You're just a soldier. Only meant to follow orders...

You widened your eyes to only to the sting of water as you felt light, afloat as you laid at the bottom of the levee that you feel of the bridge to

Oh yeah..

You laid there adrift as you looked up at the bluish bright light glistening from the surface above. You rubbed your fingers together to get this new feeling of being underwater.

This is kind of..relaxing..

Until you started to run out of air.

Your body twitched as you gargled large bubbles while swatting away the carbon dioxide that fleeted from your body. You suffocated till you tried to think about what to do in a situation like this.

I've never been underwater before... Wait I know..

Slimy sunset scales started to corrupt your skin as skin started to separate on your neck while your hair changed, instead of it's strand form it turned into a single, wavy cloth of color. 

You felt the torture leave your body as you felt your body relax again.

So this is what a angel fish is..

You once again stared up at the glistening light while smiling at the small little bubbles that floated up to the surface. You shut your eyes as you let your gills do all the breathing for you.

This is nice..I wouldn't mind staying here for a bit longer..better off than being with that Hot Head..

In the moment you thought this you could hear a splash. You widened your eyes to see a flurry of bubbles as the dissipated to show the murky image of Bakugo

Speak of the devil...

He had this worried expression that just made you feel like your heart could snap in half.

Until he realized you were okay.

He screamed as large bubbles came out of his mouth while you sat up, you purplish and orange "hair" floating upwards as you looked at him while raising a brow. He snarled as he roughly grabbed your arm as he pulled you to the surface.

"What the hell?! If you were okay why didn't you fucking come up?!!" Bakugo yelled at you while you clenched your neck as your pupils shrank. This suffering feeling came back to you and again as it slowly got worse and worse as each second passed by. As Bakugo yelled at you he pulled you to the shore only making things worse.

"Oi! Are you even fucking listening to me air head?" Bakugo yelled at you as you pushed him and tried to get back in to the water. He grabbed you and shoved you farther away from the water as you felt the torture of suffocation.

"Ou! Don't try to get away from me damn you!" He hissed at you as you though he was trying to start his fight again.

You got back up once more as you tried to make a break for it till he reacted and shoved you back once more.

Bakugo shouted as he was about to throw a hit at you,"Stop trying to get away shit rag! We're finishing this rift here! Right now!"

"Damn it Asshole I can't fucking breathe! Give me water!" You suddenly shouted as Bakugo paused halfway, his fist inches toward your face as he back off while you went running as jumped and dived off into the water.

That's a first...

You felt relaxed as the water filled your lungs as your mind began to focus on your form. You changed back as you felt a slight bit of discomfort, but you soon swam up to surface as you inhaled a large amount of air. You were back to your original form as you moved a think strand of your damp hair out of the way.

Much better...

You paused as you turned to look at Bakugo who was standing on the shore as you immediately swam away with what energy you had left.

"Oi! Don't fucking swim away!" Bakugo yelled at you, but that didn't stop you of course until you saw him hovering over you as small blast came from his hands.

"What do you want," You bluntly said as you had to be somewhere.

"You're fucking soaked. Get the fuck out of there and come with me. You're gonna catch a damn cold," Bakugo hissed at you as you stared at him blankly.

Why does he care?..

You had a sudden flashback to when you were talking with that green haired boy. 

He cares about me...I hope..

"I don't catch colds," You bluntly stated and right on time you felt a shiver up your spine while you let out a small sneeze.

There was a moment of silence as you blinked a couple of times as Bakugo irked,"Bullshit. Now come here,"

He reached out a hand to you as you hesitantly took it as he pulled you out of the water as he brought you to the shore while saying,"Take off your jacket. You're gonna get fucking sick faster if you have that on you. I'll give you my jacket to wear,"

Is this what you call chivalry?..

You smiled as you looked at him,"Thank you.."

He widened his eyes as he looked at your serene face as he blushed terribly,"Don't think to much into it. I'm still gonna kick your ass later,"

You nodded as you started to take off your jacket as Bakugo started to cough as he looked at you. Common rule. Don't get your white shirt wet. 

Bakugo blushed hard as he could make out your lacy black bra as he frantically threw his jacket on you as you stood a little confused at such the rush.

"H-Hurry and put that on! Let's get fuckin going slow ass!" he said harshly, but alas you were unaffected by his harsh words. 

You nodded as you started to follow him while wearing an oversized jacket and into a small quaint neighborhood with modern housing as you were bewildered for a moment as you had never seen such building or much more go into one. 

You and him walked up to a lovely and elegant house as Bakugo knocked on the door while he waited for someone to answer as he slouched his posture while shoving his hands into his baggy pockets.

Will I meet his family?..

You wondered for a moment till the door began to open.

Bakugo began to say,"I'm home-'

"YOU'RE LATE YOU LITTLE SHIT. WHERE THE HEL WERE YOU-Oh my! you've brought a girl home! Darling! You'll never believe it! Our asshole of a son actually brought a girl home!"

That's the end of chapter 6! Thank you for reading and if you enjoyed the chapter then please vote!

And also how do you guys like the rewrite so far? Better than the original?

Ciao!