Chapter 10-Kept

Breakfast was silent, but you could possibly care less.

.

.

.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" Bakugo yelled as he got off of you as you humbly sat up, still sitting on the bed as you calmly watched the whole situation.

"Oh really?! Because it looks like you forced your way into the bed with her for the whole night you damned son of mine!!" His mother yelled at him as she looked at you to say something as Bakugo gave you a semi-pleading furious face.

 You said nothing, only making it look like Bakugo had silenced you to tell something as his mother turned more furious as Bakugo gave you a deadly glare as you finally spoke up,"Not for the whole night. Approximately 5 hours, 32 minutes, and 27.5 seconds," 

The whole family gave you a weird look as you sat there oblivious and not reacting to the situation in any helpful way.

His mother let out a frustrated sigh as she calmed down to a simmered yet furious tone,"So will anyone tell me what exactly happened then!?"

"I felt guilty that I deprived Bakugo of his own bed so I waited a few hours before carrying him to his room. He woke up and then we made conversation and ended falling asleep," You partially said the truth as his mother gave you and Bakugo and doubtful look as you gave out an exhausting sigh.

Guilt...That's a new one...

"I guess if that's what happened then everything is perfectly fine. Well you two have school so get ready and then come down to eat breakfast. Also your uniform is all washed and dried so I put it in the bathroom..uh?..." His mother started as she still had not yet learned your new name.

My own name...

You had not owned a lot of things in your life span, but you were proud of this name.

Not so much for the person who gave it to me though...

"(f/n) (y/n)" You said quick, but proudly as Bakugo glanced down at you before giving you a smirk as he continued to look at his mother.

"(f/n)! What a pretty name! I don't know why you didn't tell me sooner!" The woman chimed as she left you and Bakugo alone to separate and get ready for the day ahead of you.

Bakugo let out a coarse and relieved sigh as he suddenly looked at you,"You didn't tell her about how I pinned you down,"

You gave him a sideways glance as you plainly said,"I'm smart Bakugo. And saying that wouldn't have been the smart thing to do, would it?"

It wouldn't have been the right thing to do...

Your brain, when you need to make choices or do actions on your own accord, works on a system of either right or wrong, or simply following previous orders.

You had walked away to go retrieve your uniform as Bakugo just stood there as he watched you leave before he shoved his hands into his pockets while he slouched his shoulders as he tsked.

You had swiftly changed, leaving Bakugo surprised at the time you took as he spat out,"Girls are supposed to take longer to get ready, you know that?"

"Are they? How inefficient," You bluntly said, slightly surprised with the amount of 'sass' in your sentence and voice.

What's wrong with me?...

Your hair was neatly done as you straightened out your red tie one last time before entering the kitchen as Bakugo's mother greeted you with a surprised smile at your speedy appearance.

"You're done already? Well breakfast will be done soon so will you come help me?" His mother asked of you as you immediately agreed, seeing it as an order instead of an invitation.

You helped prepare everything as his mother had already started setting food on plates you started to wash all the pots and pans as his mother looked shocked as she said,"Oh you didn't need to do that sweetheart,"

"It's fine," You said quickly as you made your voice seem a little happier than it's monotone voice to give her a reassuring feeling. 

'What a nice girl...How the hell did my little shit meet someone like her?' His mother smiled at the thought as she watched you clean and try to be as useful as you could.

"Hah? Everything's already done already?" Bakugo suddenly came in, just wearing his white collared-shirt while standing in his souchy brown pants as he held his U.A. jacket over his shoulder.

"Hm? Oh yes! (f/n) here has been helping me a lot this morning so we speeded up the process a bit," She replied as she finally set down the last plate of food as her husband finally came in as he smiled and complimented on everything.

How...kind?

You still didn't know what it meant to be complimented since there were multiple intentions on how you compliment someone.

His mother still continued as she said,"She has great wife material don't you think Katsuki?"

Bakugo froze as he looked at his mother then at you as he saw you didn't have any reaction like usual as he shouted,"The hell? Like any dope would marry her-!"

"Shut up! And speak for yourself like you could ever find someone that would put up with that attitude of yours for the rest of their lives!" She yelled back as she threw a pan at him as he yelped coarsely from the pain.

"WATCH IT OLD HAG! YOU TRYIN TO GIVE ME A CONCUSSION OR SOMETHING!?"He yelled as you stood next to his father while both of you watched the madness and chaos rage on.

"I CAN DO A LOT MORE YOU LITTLE SHIT IF YOU KEEP PULLING THAT BULLSHIT OF YOURS!" She yelled back as her husband gave out a loud cough as they both paused as they looked at him as he indiscreetly pointed at you, reminding the two that the had a guest over still.

"Sorry dear! Why don't we have breakfast really quick and you two could head out together," She said as Bakugo was angrily mumbling something as he walked up to you as he handed you your school bag that you had forgotten up stairs.

"You forgot this Air Head," He said bluntly in an irritated voice as you took it with one hand as you looked at the bag.

I don't make such mistakes like that...

"Thank you," You said plainly as you looked up into Bakugo's red eyes as he suddenly blushed while he tsked and muttered a 'Your welcome' as he sat himself down beside you as the rest of the breakfast was silent as you and Bakugo left in silence.

Hey guys that's the end of this chapter!

Question!!

I'm thinking of changing this story into a Bakugo X Reader instead of BNHA x Reader, but im conflicted because that ruins the suspence of who you're gonna end up with! But that's why you can decide on this one! 

Comment your answer please!