Chapter 16-Succeed

"How is our little star progressing?" Nedzu quiantly asked as he shuffled through papers involving your case.

Aizawa sighed while he sat across from Nedzu,"She knocked out or incapacitated most of my students, got a gash in her arm and passed out once,"

Nedzu said while still smiling,"That's my girl,"

"She's showing signs of emotions. She's getting there,"Aizawa bluntly mentioned as Nedzu stopped shuffling through your file as he landed on a certain page.

"Indeed she is..." Nedzu dozed off as he grazed of the paper.

.

.

.

"Thank you for cooperating with cause my dear partner,"A crude and slightly middle aged man scoffed as he slowly walked through the clad and modern-styled hallway, holding a clipboard at his side with one arm.

"My pleasure," A woman with recognizable featured replied while she walked, idly behind the man.

"We really we're getting low on funds and we thought 16 wouldn't be enough," He shrugged sarcastically as he continued,"We really couldn't afford another test subject,"

"She won't turn out like the rest of them, will she?" The woman said anxiously as the man gave out a big, cackling laugh.

"Dear god I hope not," He laughed, but he really meant it in all seriousness,"Or else our asses are screwed and we don't have many options do we,"

"Pr-Professor please...She is merely a child," The woman started off as her expression changed heavily as the man stopped walking while the woman kept going,"Maybe if we could find a suitable vessel we wouldn't have to-"

〔 Slap!  〕

"Just what in the shit are you talking about?! You think we have time when we have them on our asses? We have to get this to succeed no matter how many tries, you worthless trash!" He started to yell at the woman as she cowered in fear as the man started to overwhelm her,"Don't think you can stop what we are doing now. You've already committed. We were going to take that child anyway even if you didn't cooperate so you better put in your effort into this or I will make sure that I will put in all my effort that you are seen through,"

The woman gulped as she nodded,"Y-Yes sir...I understand,"

The angry man calmed down as he adjusted his pristine, white lab coat as he continued,"Good. Now come along. We have preparations to do before the first test,"

The woman wanted to break down as she had an immense feeling of guilt and regret as she sighed,"Rigjt away...Sir,"

.

.

.

A few years after that...

You walked barefooted on the glossy tile into a familiar chamber with the same dull colors of a pale blue and white. Your senses felt sharper, but somehow got duller by the day. 

The room was filled with equipment you did not understand as there was a hard metal platform that stood in the middle of the room. People is surgical outfits and white lab coats gathered around as the routine went the same as usual. You were strapped to the bed as your limbs were spread out.