Chapter 4-Used

You didn't pass out for very long. Maybe five minutes or so before you woke up, still in the same place where you collapsed. You cracked open your eyes to see a worried expression gazing at you as it widened its eyes in shock and in somewhat of relief and disbelief.

"She's awake!" The girl with brown hair gasped as she pointed at you. You slightly winced as you felt the pain in your left arm. You solemnly stood up, getting off the persons lap from which you laid on.

"H-Hey! Wait! You shouldn't be getting up." He said as you didn't spare him a glance.

"Aizawa. I am currently injured. May I see recovery girl?" You asked nonchalantly, ignoring the boy's recommendations, as he gave you a slip as he nodded at you.

"You sure that she isn't a robot?" The boy with electric blonde hair whispered to the person next to him.

Him...the one who called me...pretty..

You thought about it for just a moment as you could still hear murmurs and roars of confusement from the crowd behind you.

Did I fail my mission?..

You thought back to what Aizawa said just a moment ago before you collapsed...

I felt..emotions...

You thought back to the monstrous delinquent as you would have described him.

Fear..No..Thats no quite right

Bakugo didn't quite scare you, but more or less put you on edge, the tip of your toes.

But who was that boy who caught me?..

His features were so unique, yet he was the one who gave you this gnashing wound and you could care less about that. You were in the main building, students passing you by, yelling girly shrieks as they thought they had just seem some sort of ghost or zombie walking around the halls with your blood stained clothes and your horrific injury. The clatter of your footsteps filled the empty hallway till you heard rapid steps. You stopped in your tracks to see a boy with green hair, running toward you.

"Ah, it's you," You said as you turned around to fully face him as he stood in front of you panting.

"Y-Yeah, it me," He said as he uncomfortably looked at your wound. You caught notice of this as you tried to do what was reasonable Ina situation like this.

"I'm fine. It's not that bad so do not worry about my physical or medical situation," You stated as he suddenly freaked out.

Did I say something wrong?..

"Fine?! Fine?!!" He blurted out as you took a step back,"This isn't fine! You're terribly injured!"

"Yes, but why do you care?" You asked as you tilted your head confused.

"Because you're a person! Just like everyone else!" He shouted as you thought about it,"And I don't understand why you would ever put yourself through something like that!-"

"I am not a person," You suddenly stated as he took a step back, a little confused,"Not even once have I thought of myself as a person."

You felt a orchestra of pain wave through your arm as you winced.

The boy was suddenly snapped back to the reality of the situation,"C-C'mon, we got to get you back to recovery girl,"

You looked at him as he walked you to the nurses office. As you walked you tried to consider the boy's sight of blood as you meekly covered your gash with a torn piece of your track suit you had ripped off. As you walked along he suddenly spoke up.