Chapter 13-Choose!

"The fuck were you doing with her? Don't make me say it again Half N' Half," Bakugo hissed at Todoroki as his face became very cold and serious.

"Just. Talking," He replied hoarsely as he walked away. Bakugo let out a low growl before he turned his attention to you as all you saw was a red version of Bakugo through your protective eye wear.

"The fuck were you doing with a guy like him?" Bakugo hissed at you as you were partially confused with why you were receiving such harsh behavior.

"Simply partaking in the act of conversing. As of now I was assigned as a classmate of you and everyone else. Is it not normal to communicate with other class mates?" You asked simply as you remembered your superior orders as of now you had the right to question any instructions you were given.

Bakugo looked frustrated as he jaw was locked and clenched while his hands were balled up into fists as he shouted,"Yeah, but not with shits like him, got it fuck face?!"

I don't get school traditions...

"Understood," You simply obliged as battle training was about to begin.

"Fuckin' better have," Bakugo hissed at you as he walked away. You felt slightly isolated as the feeling of being given harsh orders and unruly commands while you on the other hand had only one job which was to obey had reminded you of what had happened before.

Nothing will change...

You didn't like it all. For once in your life you had a little bit of hope and faith that you might experience life on how it's supposed to be lived, but you're now experiencing something new.

Disappointment.

You walked away as you ended up being beside Midoriya and his costume again.

"A-Ah! Hey again!" He smiled awkwardly as you returned a small smile as it quickly faded away.

"Midoriya, your costume resembles All Might's figure quite a lot," You had mentioned as the idea had bothered you a little bit not to say it to him.

Midoriya turned all red and fidgety as he wrapped his arms around his head while he had a worried and embarrassed smile as he asked,"Is it really that obvious?"

"Quite," You said as you felt this bubbly feeling in your lungs as you suppressed it down, think of it as nothing more than a body function you had not been used to.

"It's time for battle training!" All Might announced as the class gathered around,"You know what they say! The costume makes the man!"

...No one says that...

"Teacher! This is the same area used in the exams. Will we be doing the same city procedures?" Iida, who you had recognized, stated quite bluntly while doing some sort of hand movement.

"Nope! You'll be moving on to step two!" All Might chimed as he continued,"Indoor antipersonnel battle training!"

Everyone gave out confused responses except for you as you saw All Might try to read from a little white note, but he sighed exhaustingly as he just tossed it instead.

"(f/n)!" He called for you as you were happy that he had used your new name while he continued,"Please explain what I mean!"

"Yes sir," You said meekly, but slightly surprised that he would depend on you for a proper explanation on experience you have nothing of while you continued,"Villain battles are most commonly seen out doors, but the most high-leveled villains battle indoors. Between black market deals, confinement, house arrest, and our hero-driven society the most level-headed villains prefer combat in doors,"

"Excellent introduction to the subject (f/n)! ...Much easier then reading off a script," He said that last part quietly as he continued on with the lesson,"You will now be split up into villain and hero teams and facing off as two-on-two!"

"What about basic training? Ribbit," The froggish girl who you had a liking to asked as All Might did a striking pose.

"Practical experience teaches you the basics!!" He cheered as he explained,"The difference here is that you all won't fighting robots this time,"

Everyone suddenly looked at you as you had a plain face till you realized that all eyes were on you,"What? What did I do?"

All Might coughed to gain everyone's attention again as other students began ask questions.

"Are you gonna make us try to kill (f/n) like Aizawa?" Uraraka asked fearfully for the horror when she found out that you were actually somewhat flesh and bones. She could not bear with the conscience of your supposed death on her hands for which she did not mean to.

"How will we proceed to divide ourselves into teams?" Iida raised his hand.

"Can't I just blast everyone away?" Bakugo said demented.

"How fabulous is my cape?~" Aoyama said as he swirled his cape back and forth

"Tres bien," You complimented him in french as he smiled.

"Merci, mademoiselle!" Aoyama thanked you as you nodded your head.

"Calm down, calm down. My quirk isn't super hearing!" All Might complained,"We'll determine teams by...drawing lots! So here's the deal, the villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout and the heroes have to go in and take care of it! The heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or securing the weapon and the villains must either capture the heroes or protect the weapon till time is up,"

"Is that really the best way to decide teams?" Iida said doubtfully.

"Yes. It is more sensible in a real battle situation where different heroes have to team up against a villain," You explained as Iida suddenly apologized for his doubts.

"Let's get to it!" All Might said as everyone drew lots as you waited till you were pulled aside.

"You're the odd one out so you'll pick someone and just join their team," All Might said as you nodded in obedience waited for everyone to take their turn picking lots.

"Has everyone picked?" All Might boomed as everyone made a groan signaling they have as he said,"Very well then. (f/n) pick a team,"

Everyone was a little surprised, but happily obliged since you were one of the most powerful students and more importantly the odd one out.

I don't know who to choose...

You looked around as you tried to waste as little time as possible while your eyes came across Bakugo's team. You started walking since having someone you know a little must be the better suit for team work as he smirked while crossing his arms. He waited for you to walk over to him as you were a little distance away till you paused.

"(f/n) come join us!"

That's the end of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed as always. And also I'm thinking about classifying this story into specific people so people know what they're getting.

Ciao!