2.

Finns pov.

I'm not going to lie, I miss her so much. Y/N was my best friend, but she doesn't know I like her and now I have to wait seven months. I just want to be at her house but I also want to be here, I'm extremely sad but I need to act for the sake of the show. Man I wish Y/N was here with me right now.

"Finn?" Noah says as they all look at me, I didn't realize I was faxing off for more than ten minutes.

"Yeah?" I ask still staring at my phone open to Y/N and I's messages.

"What's up? You're quiet today" Millie asks sitting down next to me.

"Just miss my friends that's all" I lie, Well it wasn't a complete lie.

"Hey, we told you about our friends how about you tell us about yours!" Millie gets excited as we all sit in a circle.

"Well, i only have one best friend" I say.

"What do you mean?!" Gaten looks at me.

"Well, y/n is my best friend. Since we were kids, she the only person who knows me better than me" 

"What does she do?" Caleb says grabbing a bag of Oreos from the table.

"She plays volleyball, she's great and she's nice, caring, and really pretty" I say.

"Lets FaceTime her!"

I smile "Sure"

We then call her.

_____

Y/N pov. 

I wake up in my bed and see my momma isn't going to be home until next week as a huge business thing is happening.

So I get ready for school, it's only the second week of school and Finn left.

My phone then rings.

Incoming call from Best friend Finn💘

"Hello!" I hear him smiling.

"Hey" I say as I wash my face.

"I'm here with the cast" I say as I put some cream on my face and get my makeup ready.

"Lit, I'm here at my house."

"Nice where's madre?" Finn asks.

"She's gone out of town for business" I say as I set it up.

"Who's madre?"  Caleb says eating some Oreos.

"My mom, finn calls her madre because this is his second home" I laugh putting some concealer on.

"Hey it's Monday, so you have school" I then put on some eyeshadow.

"Yup, I do. Today I find out if I made the volleyball team!" I put on highlight.

"You did, you always do"

"Yeah, I'll text you and let you know"

"Thanks, So hows life without finn?"

"Well, it's not very good. I mean school without
You" I laugh applying some mascara.

"Lol, you know I miss you right?" He says.

"Duh, you know I miss you too" I laugh.

"Please don't replace me"

"I would never"

I grab my phone and start doing my hair.

I turn on my curling wand and I start curling it.