3

Y/N pov*

*beep* 

Ugh I hate waking up  so early.

Whatever, I do my normal routine. Curling my hair, makeup.

I fill my water bottle, and I make my lunch and I text he groupchat.

To: A Girls💓
Hey girls! Remember to wear your jerseys!
From/ Team C💘

I shut my phone off and I walk to nicks car.

"Morning" he smiles.

"Hello,"

"Nice jersey!" I get in and I buckle up

"Thanks"

*at school*

The drive usually takes 10 minutes and I usually spend it texting my friends who are all waiting for me at my locker rn.

"Here we are" nick says and I smile.

"Yup, I'll see you soon"

"Text me"'

"I will" I say as I walk in with my huge duffel bag and my backpack and my Lululemon bag. 

I walk to my locker and see them all waiting, my normal friend group, consists of 5 people, Daylin, Linden, Riley, Natalie, and I.

"Finally"  Daylin laughs and I drop all my things and open my locker.

"Need help?" Natalie asks me as I open it up and shove my duffel bag in.

"Nope I'm all good" I say as I close my locker and we stand talking. 

"Hey boo! Do you play?" My friend Haven smiles and asks as she walks by with her binders.

"Yup!"  I laugh

"Ily" She smiles and we stand in silence. 

"So, hows life without you know- your best friend?" Riley says as they all look at me.

"It's really lonely, I have no one to hang out with" I grab my water and take a sip.

"What are we?! Chopped liver?" Daylin yells and we all laugh.

"You know what I mean"

"Y/N, did you like Finn?" Linden asks and I go bright red at the thought of Finn and I together.

"Y/N Y/L/N report to the main office" 

"You're in trouble!" Natalie laughs and I look at them.

"Shit assembly!" I yell and run to the office.

"Hey come with us" Mrs c says.

*at the meeting*

"Okay so the the a teams. We are going to Georgia! We leave tonight you need $60. We are taking three school vans! To the airport at 6:00. We are leaving right after practice! We are missing school today to pack since we all are going! We talked to your parents! Its for a tourney but we are staying 4 extra days to explore! Some parents are coming! So you are all dismissed after the assembly in 15 minutes." I say and everyone looks shocked.

"Since you have your jerseys on, we go down to the gym right now ready to run in when they say and us captains talk. So let's go talk to our Class teachers" 

"Captains go to your home room and tell the teachers" Mrs c says.

I nod and Jackson nods as well.

Everyone else form the team goes to the gym stage.

"Hey guys" I smile see my friends

"I love your jersey!" Natalie smiles.