19.

Y/n pov*

It's the next day and I'm just getting to the IMG agency building and I'm super excited to be meeting a few models from the IMG agency.

"We're here miss" The uber driver smiles, I pay and get out.

I take a deep breath in and I walk through the doors into the building.

"Name please?" A lady asks me and I smile.

"Y/N y/L/n" and she looks in her computers.

"Ahh yes! Welcome to the family! The third floor and through the red doors" she instructs and I smile "thank you"

I press the elevator buttons and go up to the third floor shaky as ever.

The door sings and I step out "here goes nothing" I open he doors and everyone yells "surprise!"

I smile huge and there's a big poster that says 'WELCOME TO THE IMG FAMILY!" There was cake and a bunch of models.

Gigi runs and gives me a hug, so do other models such as Cara delevigne, Karlie koss, Lara Stone.

"We are so excited to have you in the family!" THWY all say and I meet other people.

"I'm so excited to be here" I smile.

____ later*

"Cmon y/n! Let's go to the rooftop to take some pictures!" Cara, Karlie, Lara and Gigi laugh dragging me.

We are all somewhat close now and I have their numbers, I'm as happy as ever.

I pose and all the girls clap,

"You're wall and poses are so good! You're a natural!" cara screams and I laugh.

After taking some pictures I post one on Instagram.

@yourighandle: hey everyone so proud to announce that I am now apart of/signed with the IMG model agency! I couldn't be more happier with my decision and can't wait to see where the road takes me

@yourighandle: hey everyone so proud to announce that I am now apart of/signed with the IMG model agency! I couldn't be more happier with my decision and can't wait to see where the road takes me. Thank you to everyone who supports me and all of my family and friends!

Likes: 234.8K

Comments disabled-.

___

My phone instantly flooded with texts and I respond to everyone with a yes or a thank you.

"Well it was so glad to meet you!" Cara hugs me.

"It was nice to meet you guys too!" I smile and hug back.

"Y/n you better get back, you've spent all day and the building closes soon" I nod.'

"Yeah I have to get back to my friends and everyone" I smile and give them all a hug.

I leave the rooftop and go wait for my uber outside.

"Y/n! Hello" I turn around and see Luis walking up to me with a body guard.