18.

Y/n pov*

Unknown: Hello is this y/n y/l/n?

Y/n: yes this is she, who is this?

Unknown; hello this is Gigi hadid and I would like to discuss something?

Y/n: okay... is this a prank?

Unknown: no it is not! Can I call you?

Y/n: Okay call me in two minutes.

Unknown: of course! 2 minutes exact.

___

I answer my texts as everyone sits in the main area just talking as it's around 11 am and I'm laying on finn.

I sit up after reading the texts and everyone jumps at my sudden movements "jeez y/n what's with you?" Noah laughs.

"Guys just shut up for a few minutes" I say and sickly answer my phone as incoming call from GiGi hadid pops up on my screen.

I quickly answer.

"Hello?" I say into the phone and everyone looks at me.

"Hey y/n! I'm so excited to talk to you!" I hear a female voice over the phone and I start jumping.

"I'm excited to tAlk to you too!" I giggle and still jump whole everyone looks st me like I'm crazy.

"Okay so I have been doing some research and my model agency and plan with My model agency IMG is wondering if you would like to join the team!" She says over the phone and I instantly smile and start crying.

"Oh I would love to!" I say trying not to sound excited over the phone.

"Okay, is there anyway I could fly you and your mother out to Los Angeles tonight to meet with my manager and I to discuss?"

"I'm in LA right now and my mother is at home in Vancouver!"

"Okay just send me your moms information and I'll give her a call!"

"Sounds perfect!"

"Bye y/n!"

"Bye!"

I hang up and scream while throwing my phone at the wall.
"Y/N!" Jack yells and I jump up and down excited.

I start hyperventilating as I run to my phone and quickly send Gigi the information.

"Y/n!" Millie starts shaking me and I still scream and can't stop smiling.

"Y/N!" Now Sophia is shaking me as I jump up and down.

"God damn it!" Finn jumps up walks over to me and kisses me.

I kiss back and stop jumping.

Finn pulls away and jaeden whispers "ew cooties"

"Calm down! What's so exciting?!" Finn asks and I start to calm down.

"I can't say right now" I stand up and they all look at me "why not?!" Jeremy whines.

"Yeah! Cmon we want to know" noah argues and I just look at them.

"Guys I just can't"

"Y/N! Please" Wyatt looks up.

"Nope!"

"Y/n!!!" Finn joins in on the whining and my phone starts ringing.

I look and see my moms calling.

"Gotta take this!" I yell and run to the bathroom locking the door, everyone runs after me and I answer.