33.

Your birthday!!! YEET.

I wake up and see my phone flooded with texts telling me happy birthday and I open them.

gigi:
Hey girl💜 omg you're officially 15! I can not wait for this year, it's going to be good. Omg you can actually start driving! There's so many things. Love the most and hope you enjoy your day! See you next week!

Y/n: Thank you so much💜 love you too and can't wait to drive you around! See ya!

——-

Cara: Happy birthday babes💜 love you lots!

Y/n: thanks💜 love you too

next I open the group chat:

Sophia: MY BABY OMG YOURE 15!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU MEAN SO MUH TO ME. I CAN'T HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY WISH I COULD BE THERE💜

Wyatt: happy birthday you little asswipe. jk, I love you and i wish you the best. It's your day💜

jack: HOPPY BIRTHDAY! love you as much as I love the word hoppy.

Jaeden: happy birthday y/n! You are iconic and can't wait for you to watch anime with me whenever I see you. Love ya lots💛

Jeremy: it's your birthday omg💜 you're so old! love ya have a good day!

Millie: honestly couldn't ask for a better y/n. I love you so much seriously girl. Have a happy birthday because I know you're going to💜

gaten: oml everyone beat me to it, but happy birthday you little annoying bean. You mean a lot to me and I honestly can't wait to see how 15 treats you💓 love ya

Chosen: Thanks for all the late night texts we've had, hope your day is as special as you are. It's your day, your birthday. Lots of love💓

Sadie: too many memories to say especially since we have deep conversations and hang out without people knowing. Love you so much💜 happy birthday humbug.

Caleb: Awe! You're 15. You have a lot going for you, hope your day is full of surprises! Happy birthday you icon. Love you:)<3

Noah: you're the sweetest human being alive! I've never met anyone like you💜 your birthday is going to be a good one! #15 love you!

Y/n: oh my god guys thank you all for the birthday wishes💜 you all mean a lot and I couldn't ask for better friends. Love ya'll.

Millie :💜 wait where's Finns birthday wish?

Sophia: yes where is it.

Finn: my message to y/n about her birthday is more personal and I don't want people seeing so..

jack: ☕️🐸

Jaeden: tea is ready boissss.

____

I open Finns next and let me tell you I basically cried.

Finn: holy crap y/n. You're 15. I can't believe this, you mean so much to me. Words can't even describe. I'm so proud to say I've grown up with the most caring, sweetest person ever. You are so beautiful and funny, honesty you're so perfect to me. I can't believe how we've went from little kids to you and I dating. I fall in love with you all over again every single day. I love you, you don't even know. My words can't express how much I love you. I remember when we were kids how we always would buy each other a birthday present and then make each other a little Homemade Card with crayons and sparkles for you, while I had sequins on mine.
I want to continue to grow with you, but that's all I can say and sorry this is really messy. I'm not the best writer in the world, you of all people know that. But what I can write is this. I love you so much, I hope your day is as perfect as you are.💜 love you my queen.