35 pt.1

Your POV*

"OH MY GOD" Olympia gasps and I run to the four people standing there.

"Joe! Dacre! Natty! Charlie" I run to them and they hug me.

"Happy belated birthday!" They say and I smile "I've missed you guys"

"Who are these people?" Dacre smiles and I turn around "Ahh yes. These are the people coming to me with the runway show tonight, you have Riley, Olympia, Michelle, and Shanda. Guys this is Joe, Dacre, Natalia, and Charlie!"

They all exchange hand shakes and Olympia is freaking out.

"I'm guessing Olympia watches the show" I smile and she nods.

"Awe come here" natty gives her a hug and she's like almost in tears.

"What's up my little teenager" Charlie walks over to me.

"You know, just freaking out because I haven't seen you guys in a few weeks" i smile and he hugs me again.

"it's been a while. the cast and i were happy that you and finn got back together. and we're all sorry"

"thanks, and are you finn and y/n shipper?!" i look at him and gasp.

"hate to bud in on your conversation, but who doesn't ship you two?" Michelle laughs and riley looks at his mom.

"if we're going to be honest. Olympia and i really really love you and finn together" riley laughs and i smile.

"you guys are just, oh my god."

everyone laughs and natalia looks at her phone.

"um, okay so we are here for a reason and that is to take you for ice cream"

i smile "what are we waiting for"

"this sounds exciting!" olympia speaks.

"alright, shall we go?!" dacre asks and we all nod.

my phone starts to ring and everyone stops.

"wait, give me a minute"

i grab my phone from my pocket and answer since it's finn calling.

"we can walk to the car, it's finn i'll talk while i'm walking"

everyone starts to walk and i walk behind everyone. the walking line up goes like this:

charlie, natalia
joe, dacre
shanda, michelle,
riley, olympia
me

"hey babe, what's up?" i ask and riley turns around.

i smile a little and wait for finn to answer.

"y/n, i- i'm very sorry" i hear soft cries on the other end of the phone.

"finn? what's wrong? what are you sorry for?" i get into the limo that everyone else got and i shut the door behind me sitting down.

finn doesn't answer and all i hear is soft cries.

"finn, answer me right now or i'm hanging up"

i hear a sigh and moving "i'm just sorry, i was reading your diary and i'm just sorry for everything that your dad did and it's my fault, all the times i've invited you over to my house only got you put in more trouble. i'm just sorry for it all" i hear crying and now it's my turn to sigh

"No, no finn it's not your fault. you can't control what happens in the world, no one can. Every time you invited me over i was actually happy, he never knew that i would go over. the reason he got so mad was because i was lying, i didn't want you to ever feel like my dad leaving was your fault. this is one of those things that just happens. the only person to blame is him, don't you ever feel like it was your fault. please, i promise you nothing is your fault"