39

Your pov:
I wake up to see finn went back to his house last night and a note from my mom saying to come downstairs as soon as i wake up.

I sigh and walk downstairs and see my mom looking dressed up.

"morning" she smiles at me and i smile back "morning, so what's this?" i ask her handing her the note she wrote for me.

she smiles "Look, i know it's kind of a lot to take in right now. But I decided i want to be a billet family!" I drop my jaw.

"What the f-"

"language" she cuts me off.

I sigh "Mom, what do you mean you want to be a billet family?"

She looks at me "I mean, hockey pre season is starting next week. And there's a shortages on family, i just want to bring a new energy into the family. I wasn't going to tell you until he arrived but there's two boys coming in. One is from Alberta and the other is from Saskatchewan. They're 17 and 16 plus they're both going to be playing hockey. They'll also do a semester of school"

"Mom, you didn't even ask if this was okay? Did you just think i'd be okay with two random boys from different provinces moving in the house? And going to my school?" I start to get a little mad.

"Y/N, this isn't your decision. It's mine. Besides it'll be great for a change. But get dressed, we pick them up in about three hours. We have the two extra rooms ready for them. But after that we're going to go shopping to let them pick what they want for it and school shopping. I want them to feel welcome, not like they're going to be living with a brat okay?" She yells and I don't know why but i growl and stomp up the stairs.

I quickly throw on a hoodie, leggings, vans, and throw my hair in a bun.

I look at my phone for the first time today and see Millie instagram messaging me.

She's still trying to say sorry but i'm still not over it. What she did sucked for sure.

I see a text from finn saying he's coming over in a few minutes and look out my window.

There he is walking over and i smile. "my boy is getting tall"

My mom lets him in, or he lets himself in either way he runs up to my room and he smiles "You're getting a billet brother" and he hugs me.

I laugh "As if"

"Cmon babe, it won't be so bad having a brother. you grew up with nick!" finn says trying to get my to change my mind

"Okay and what if they don't like you" I raise an eyebrow at him and he drops his smile. "They will"

I laugh and i go to my bathroom "Babe it feels weird to be home" finn admits and i just sigh "i know, i wish you were staying home forever. but you have things to film and fans to disappoint" he takes a light swing at my arm and i stop him "I'm joking, but i know what you mean"

"Y/N" my mom calls me from downstairs and I sigh.

"What? you said we weren't leaving for another 3 hours" I ask my mom shocked.

"Hun, we have to go pick up the new car"

"It's time for me to go Finn" i sigh

"I know" he chuckles and we both walk downstairs. "Are you coming with us Finn?" My mom asks and Finn shakes his head "Nope, I'll be over later tonight though"

My mom smiles "Perfect, Y/n ask your friends to come and hang out so they can get used to the boys" She smiles.

We walk out the door, Briar walking by herself. I look at the car. She's right. I wave bye to finn and he runs and kisses me. I kiss him back and he smiles and then I get in the car. My mom was already waiting and she smiles at me.