6.

Your POV*

I wake up in finns arms and see he's already awake.
I sit up, everyone else is still asleep.

"Morning" he smiles putting his phone down.

I smile "morning"

"Y/n? Can I ask you something." Finn looks at me.

"What's up?"

"Listen, i don't expect you to say yes, but honestly I don't want to ruin anything. But will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Look I understand if you say-"

"Yes" I smile.

"I'm sor-"

"Wait did you say yes" he jumps up.

I laugh at him "Yes"

He then kissed me and after a minute or so we both end up falling asleep.

*2 weeks later, 1 day until Finns birthday*

"Bye momma!" I smile as I walk through the security line at the airport.

The reason I say walk is because I'm in a boot, and that's cool I guess, of course I still need  crutches but the doctor said I don't have to bring them, I'll just use them when I get back.

"Be safe, love you" 

"Love you too" She smiles.

I'm super excited.

Finn and everyone went home last week which was super sad, but tomorrow is his birthday and everyone is going to supper for Finns birthday tomorrow which is super exciting.

Right now I'm waiting to board the plane to Los Angeles because I'm surprising Finn at his birthday supper, Matt and Ross are the only two people who know about me coming which is good, I want it to be a surprise for everyone.

Finn and I have been dating two weeks tomorrow, but no one knows since we want to keep it a secret for a while, but I'm pretty sure he plans on telling his friends tonight.

"Flight 679 to Los Angeles California now boarding"

That's my que to go so I then go to the boarding line.

I finally get through and now I'm finding my seat.

Matt and Ross couldn't have planned this more perfect because Finns dinner is in four hours, I asked to him this morning st my house and wished him happy birthday, so when I get to LA I'll have 20 minutes to change, which is good because I have what I'm wearing, then I already have my hair done, and I can just do makeup touch ups, then Matt and Ross are picking me up.

Finn told me what colour suit he was wearing which is black so I bought a black dress, so we match duh.

I soon fall asleep for the remaining hours of the flight.

____

I wake up to see the plane landing and it's so pretty here.

I take a picture and time lapse and soon we land and I grab my back from the overhead bin thing.

Now I get off the plane and I go to the belt to wait for my luggage.

I see it and I grab it then I go to look for Matt and Ross.

I soon see them and they hug me.

"Matt! Ross!" I hug them and they each hug me.

"y/n/n"

"Okay so finns dinner is in 40 minutes. We'll take you to your hotel and show you your room" Matt smiles.

I nod.