24.

2 days later*

Finn pov*

"Guys, I want to tell y/n the truth. I miss her so much" I cry on the hotel couch.

"That's it I'm done" natalia storms out of the hotel room.

"Where is she going?" I ask.

"I don't know but I hope it's good"

___
Y/N's pov*

"Thanks so much Riles" I thank Riley.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you're my best friend. You're going to do great but I have to go love you"

"Love you too" I say before hanging up the phone.

"Alright ladies! Your parts starts in one I hope you're all ready" A backstage guy yells and we all look at each other.

"We got this girls" I say and we walk closer to the backstage and get in our line we are walking in.

"You got this" Cara whispers to me before walking back stage.

And she was right, it was my turn to walk out and i couldn't stop smiling. I felt in in control for once, you know. Everyone was cheering for me and I did a pose, the bright lights on me. I felt so happy.

Of course the cast was cheering which I didn't mind and I walked backstage and everyone was clapping for me.

"YOU DID IT" Gigi runs to me and all the models back stage give me a hug and we all take pictures.

"IM SO PROUD" Cara yells and I can't stop smiling.

This moment was perfect.

But of course all good comes to an end.

"Y/n, your mom is calling" Gigi holds up my ringing phone and I answer.

"Hello" I say.

"Y/n, I need you to come home as soon as you can" she says and I drop my smile.

"Why?!" I ask.

"Y/n, I need you to go find the cast I have something to tell all of you. Call me when you do"

I hang up, "Gigi, I need to find the cast" she looks at me "What?!"

"Gi, my mom called it's bad and she told me to find the cast" she nods.

I leave the room in my robe and I bump into Caleb.

"Oh my god Caleb. Where the cast" I ask while dialing my moms number.

Yesterday we somewhat broke the ice. I'm still pissed and they still hate me but we can have somewhat of a talk.

"We're right here why?" Natalia snaps as everyone walks out of the room.

"Come with me" we go to the back room.

"Mom I'm with them" I speak and out my phone on speaker

"Hello y/n and cast, I'm here with Mrs wolfhard and we have some horrible news. We need y/n, Finn and anyone else who wishes to come." I look at finn.

"Continue" I speak.

"Prim, and Dylan were on the way home from a dance class while Briar was with a babysitter, I-" "y/n, Finn. Prom and dylan got into a horrible wreck. None of them made it. We need you Home" I hear Mrs wolfhard say.

I gasp "I'm -I'll catch the next flight" I say.

"I'll go -with" Finns voice cracks.

"Be Safe we love you guys"

"Y/n... I'm so sor-" Sadie speaks.

I look at her "just don't. Not any of you. Don't feel sorry for me now"

I walk out of the room before I hear someone running after me.

"Y/n, stop" I turn around to see finn.

"WHAT FINN?"

"Y/n, can I take the same flight and sit by you?" I sigh

"Your choice but I'm leaving to the airport right now"

He nods and we walk out of the IMG building.

"Shit" I mumble and see Roger with a car.

"Here follow me" I yell to finn and we get in the uber.

I could tell my eyes were full of tears and I booked the tickets of our flight.

Finns pov*

I need to explain to her.

I need to explain everything.

I just need the time.

*5 hours later*

We get to y/n's house and your ago and it's horrible.

Right now y/n and I are in her room, me on the bay window since I'm sleeping there and her on her bed.

Nowz my chance.

"Y/N?" I whisper.

"What?!" She snaps.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"I don't want to speak to you" 

I sigh.

"Y/n, please."

She sits up.

"Finn I don't want drama in my life right now"

"Y/n, please this is the only chance I'm going to get"

"You have one minute"

"Y/n, look we've been best friends forever. God damn it I'm in love with you, the only reason why- why all of us did this to you was because management made us. They thought it was publicity. I'm so sorry y/n. I love you more than anything can you try to forgive me? Please y/n. I just want you"

y/n's pov*

"I just want you" hearing those words come out of his mouth. So many emotions.

"Finn. Why wait to tell me? Why give me so much hate? Why do this to me"

"Management made me, but y/n will you please forgive me?"

"Finn I- i"