26

Y/N POV.

"Y/n time to wake up" I open my eyes and see my mom shaking me.

"hey, you have to start getting ready. the funeral is in 1 hour. We are leaving in 30 minutes, remember you have to do a speech and it's this huge thing' my mom hugs me.

I nod "Thanks. I'll be down in 20 minutes" she nods "hey, if you need someone I'm here"

"Thanks mom"

She leaves the room and I walk to my bathroom and start getting ready.

I curl my hair and put on some makeup, nothing to heavy because I know I'm going to cry.

that takes 20 minutes so then I put on my black dress and heels.

God this day is already going to suck. 

I answer a few texts until I hear my mom and since everyone is taking a bus to the funeral I hear her yell it's time to go.

Looking st myself one last time I take a deep breath and walk downstairs, I'm the last one out of the house so I lock the doors.

since it's a bus, like a charter bus everyone gets their own section. I sit way in the front and we begin.

*at the funeral*

"Mom, I don't want to go in" I speak and she looks at me.

"Honey I know you don't but please, I know it's hard"

"No mom, it's more than hard. I can't bring myself in" I tear up.

"Sweetie, please you have a speech right now. Please"

I take a deep breath and walk in.

Sitting behind the close family so the second row a bunch of family members speak and I'm the second last to speak. 

"Y/n, is now going to say a few words" prims mother says and I slowly stand up and somehow manage to drag myself to the front of the room.

Seeing everyone Dylan and Prim has ever knew, it hits me.

I hug prims mother and I prepare myself.

"I uh, I didn't write any words down on paper. I knew that it's not something Dylan would've wanted for me to do. He would've wanted me to speak from the heart" I take a deep breath and look at everyone.

"Today, this day we say goodbye to not only friends. But we say goodbye to family. I have a million things to say about Prim and Dylan. But of course I'm not going to say them, but here are a few. Prim treated me like her own. I grew up calling her mom, and I grew up with a brother that I never had. Dylan treated me like family as well, we were brother and sister by heart. I went to family events, some of you guys thought I was adopted into their family because I'd spend so much time around them. I basically was family, Prim and Dylan had a mother son relationship like no other. They made each other happy and they both were the sweetest people you could ever meet" I start to tear up a little and try not to break down in front of everyone.

"Prim had a smile on her face, she saw the good things in life and pushed out the negatives. She was supportive of everything Dylan did. She wanted the best for her two kids. Dylan however, Dylan had a passion to make everyone around him happy. He would make everyone around him laugh, or smile. He grew up a dancer with me. he was one of the closest friends I ever had, hearing when he passed. I cried, I couldn't stop crying. I still can't stop crying but I know cryings not getting me anywhere. Dylan hates when people cry. he wanted everyone happy and he loved putting a smile on peoples faces. Dylan had a fan base, he was huge in the dance world. He was an amazing dancer, many of you may think that Dylan was just my duet partner. He was more, we had a connection and no one could replace that connection that Dylan and I had. Everyone saw that. Prim saw that as well. I guess that's why she was always amazed every time she saw Dylan dance. He grew up like his mother, grew up in the dance studio and killed it on the dance floor while he enjoyed it on the dance stage. However to end this speech that I did not prepare I would like to say that Dylan and prims lives will forever be honoured. Dylan and prim left behind an amazing legacy for everyone and I couldn't be more thankful for the time I shared with them both and all the memories we've made. Dylan and prim, never forgotten. Rest In Peace." I walk back to my seat and my mom hugs me.