c h a p t e r f i v e : m y d a d d y

m y d a d d y

m y d a d d y

i s l a

He's so pretty, don't you think so? I asked my wolf, who yipped in agreement as I traced my finger lightly from his chiseled jawline to his prominent cheekbones. They were so sharp; I wonder if I could get a cut from it if I pressed hard enough.

The subtle light from the sunrise had woken me up from my sleep awhile ago, opening my eyes to a beautiful, naked man laying next to me. I was a little disoriented from what had previously happened, but I got my bearings straight when those tinkling sparks spread throughout my body from where our skins touched so intimately; well, from what I thought to be intimate, as I wasn't really that educated about it thanks to my overprotective brother, aka Caleb.

But having his penis sitting on my leg was pretty chummy right? And also adding in the fact that I've basically played with it last night too.

Still, I can't believe I've found my mate this early on at my age, talk about being lucky. And I got my first real kiss too! I didn't even know you could use your tongue when kissing, it's so fascinating and weird at the same time.

I slowly inched myself away from him, only slightly though, so that I could maneuver myself into straddling him. I sat on his stomach, completely ignoring the tingle on my princess parts, and let my eyes roam appreciatively over his form.

He is a work of art, to put it quite nicely, almost all of his skin was either inked or marked in someway or another and it only boosted my pride in having a male like him to be my mate. Though, there was a blank spot on the left side of his chest, maybe three inches long, and.. holy schnitzel, his nipples were pierced!

How did I not notice that before?! That must hurt so bad! I mean, I get the ears and the nose but the nipples!

My wolf whimpered in distress and scratched at my mind for me to do something as I was frantically trying to calm my breathing down. Oh no, oh my goodness, breathe Isla! Sugar honey ice tea! I was not trained for situations like this!

Nor was I trained for anything, like at all, but you get my point.

What am I supposed to do? Should I just leave it? Or should I do something? Of course I should do something! Oh! One time, I saw Mason lick Jessie's nipple when I suddenly barged into their room in the middle of the night whilst they were visiting once. He was speechless for awhile before saying that Jessie was hurting there so he licked it all better for him, just like when I have a booboo, he told me. He was in a hurry to explain it to me too, both of them looked so flustered at that point I almost laughed, so he had my other older brother come and get me; quickly, might I add.