c h a p t e r e i g h t : s p a n k m e

s p a n k m e

s p a n k m e

o m n i s c i e n t

Caleb woke up with a loud gasp, his eyes frantically searching the room he was currently in as his heart thumped loudly from his heaving chest. He fisted the blankets beneath him and fell back on the large bed after a moment passed, recalling the past events before sighing as he relaxed his body.

"It was just a dream." He chuckled slightly as he recalled his nightmare. "Isla wouldn't do that. Pure, innocent Isla would never do that."

Maybe watching too many porn videos does that to you. Caleb thought with a shake of his head. How fucked up is my brain to even think about that happening though?

His wolf grumbled and presumably shrugged his shoulders at his host.

Caleb scowled. This is all your fault, you know. You're the one inside my head.

"Bubba, you're awake."

A girlish scream left Caleb's mouth as he flung himself from his bed, landing with a loud thud as a groan escaped his lips. He scrambled up to stand once he's got his bearings straight to see Isla peering up at him behind his side desk, crouching low enough that he could only see the top half of her face.

"I-Isla?" He stuttered. "W-what are you.. why are you even..? Qué?"

"I'm not supposed to be here." Isla whispered as if telling a secret, her eyes jumping from one corner of the room to another. She stepped away from her hiding place and jumped onto the mattress he was previously occupying, pulling at his arms with great effort to just have him sit his, as Isla would call it, stubborn bum-bum beside her.

"What do you mean you're not supposed to be here?" Caleb asked in a quiet voice, suddenly growing nervous.

His little sister chuckled and pursed her lips. "Well, you see, it's actually really funny if you think about it. Yeah, like after what you saw in the kitchen-"

"Wait." He held up a hand to stop her from talking.

"What?" She tilted her head to the side, staring confusedly at her brother for interrupting her story telling. Because it was quite comedic, if she does say so herself.

"You mean to tell me," Caleb clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth, "that you," he pointed at her, "and Mr. Yo' Daddy, were actually in the kitchen, giving him a.." he made a circle with his hand and bopped it up and down in front of his mouth in a motion that Isla could only decipher as someone giving an imaginary blow job. So, she enthusiastically nodded her head to his question.