c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n : c r è m e d e l a c r è m e

c r è m e   d e   l a   c r è m e

i s l a

Oh my nuggets, did she just subtly lick me?

I must have looked funny with my flabbergasted face but I've never been approached by a woman like this before. Not that I had any problems with it! It's just entirely new to me, well, almost everything is but if kissing and poking one's tongue out on a wolf's hand is the way they greet each other here, there's going to be some problems because the only one whose lips are touching my mate is me and no one else.

My wolf huffed in agreement.

It is a big no-no for us.

I cautiously pulled my hand back and wiped it clean on my dress before moving to stand in front of my daddy, coiling myself tightly around him but not once taking my eyes off of the intimidating woman, Echo, who was watching me amusingly.

"What's the matter, baby?" I hear Dom ask me, barely being able to move his hands to my butt because of me caging his arms to his sides.

I ignored him and narrowed my eyes at her. She may be taller, possibly stealthier and smarter than me, but I am small and when the little green monster shows itself I will turn terrible!

And I say this on behalf of us small people because we are not to be underestimated.

Especially by pretty wolves like her!

"You won't get to kiss or lick my daddy's hand like you did to me, ma'am! Respectfully, he is very much mine and does not need your germs all over him!" Any ounce of shyness from me awhile ago was gone, like the rabbit the magician puts in his hat and makes disappear? Yeah, just like that.

Poof.

"Damn, Echo. First time meeting our luna and you already pissed her off!" Zeno laughed as he made his way towards us with a few bags in his hands. "Guess there's no competition on who Luna Dawson likes better between you and me."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut the fuck up, I was just playing with her. And no one likes you, Sam."

"Listen here bitch, I fucking told you," he dropped what he wad carrying and pointed a finger at her, "my name is not Sam anymore, it's Zeno."

I think I've heard more curse words today than I have in my whole 16 years of living.

Daddy steered me away from the two and ushered me inside the car waiting for us.

"Alpha," a handsome Asian man spoke from the driver's side as he looked at us through the rear view mirror, "and luna, I'm glad to see you've arrived safely."

"Thank you, Aaron. Start our route home and have the rest follow immediately once our luggage is secured."

Aaron smirked. "And Echo and Zeno?"