c h a p t e r s e v e n : s o m e t h i n g , s o m e t h i n g

s o m e t h i n g , s o m e t h i n g

o m n i s c i e n t

"So, you wouldn't happen to have a brother, more specifically a twin, do you?" Brooklyn begun as she gazed appreciatively at her friend's devilishly handsome mate. "'Cause if you do have one, would you mind setting us up?"

"Brooklyn, stop bothering Alpha Dawson and eat your breakfast." Agueda scolded the teenage pup, who just so happens to be her goddaughter.

"Just asking." Brooklyn muttered under her breath before looking up from her plate of eggs and bacon. "He doesn't look like he's about to answer me anyways."

The said 'he', was too busy admiring from afar his little mate to focus on eating as she pranced almost like a fawn around the backyard of the pack house, snapping picture after picture of everything she found beautiful around her using her newly obtained yellow Instax camera; courtesy of Zeno's quick thinking to get her one.

After the debate between a not-so-big-of-a-dildo and Dominik's larger-and-perfectly-functioning-cock, or his engorged mushroom as Isla would like to call it, Alpha Killian and Luna Agueda graced them with their presence with a loud invite for a pack gathering slash breakfast outside. The couple felt the awkward silence, of course, but they paid it no mind, for now.

And their biologically youngest pup was uncharacteristically civil and quiet, which is unheard of; especially to them. And frankly, that's some scary shit for both parents.

What's wrong with your brother? Killian mind-linked the eldest twin, Mason, from across the long picnic table.

Trauma. Mason answered with a silent chuckle as he hid his smile by consuming a forkful of pancakes that his mate was feeding him.

Trauma about what, exactly?

Best you not know, Papa. Mason replied. Definitely best that you don't know. And proceeded to block the private link between them.

Pups these days. Killian thought with a shake of his head. They just love to keep their old man guessing. His wolf grumbled in agreement before scarfing down the food placed in front of him with one last look of concern towards Caleb.

"If you would excuse me?" Not even waiting for a response, Dominik stood up from his place and walked through the ocean of mingling wolves who parted like the Red Sea for him as he made his way towards his oblivious mate.

"He's whipped." Brooklyn mumbled.

"At least he's still got some manners." Jessie pointed out before giving all his attention to Mason again. Brooklyn rolled her eyes and patted her waist. She sat up straight when she didn't find what she was searching for and looked at everyone wide eyed.