Hiding

Jimins POV

We went back to our seats and kept on sneaking quick glances at each other and when we saw each other looking at each other we would just smile and go back to what we were doing. It's too bad that our flight is going to take up a lot more time that we expected, which means that we will probably be getting back to the dorms around 4:00 in the morning.

"So where will I be sleeping?" I hear Ji Su say.

"Well... It wouldn't be very polite for me to invite you over and make you sleep on the couch for a few months so you can use my bed. Me and Jimin can share a bed. Are you cool with sharing a room with us?" Says Hoseok.

"First of all i didn't agree to sleeping with you and second of all my bed is way to small for two people." I reply.

"Hmm, what if Ji Su sleeps in your bed Yoongi and you and Jin sleep together. It would give Ji Su some more privacy since your two rooms are almost separated." He replies

"Or she could sleep in Junkooks room and Junkook can either sleep on the couch or we can make a wall out of a shelf and we can get another bed into his room." I suggest.

"That's a good idea." Says Hoseok.

In the end we went with my idea but for now Namjoon is sleeping on the couch and Ji Su is sleeping in his bed.

....................................

Ji Su's POV

"Umm, guys." I say kind of quietly.

They all look at me.

" I just realized that I haven't met Namjoon, Jin, or Yoongi yet."  They all just kind of stare at me for a few moments then turn towards some other guys and tap them on the shoulder.

One of them is asleep and wearing a sleeping mask so I don't fully see what he looks like. The next one is reading a book and brushes Jimins hand away and continues to read his book.  The third one actually looks up from behind Junkook and smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Seokjin." He reaches out his hand and I shake it. A sudden rush of familiarity rushes through my body.

"Did you just say Seokjin?" I say in shock.

"Yeah why?" He says, then looks up at my face that is still covered by my mask.

I slowly remove it and say "Nice to meet you too, my name is Ji Su."

He stares at me for a minute then pulls his hand away super fast.

"J...Ji Su...? Is that really you?"

 I nod my head.

"Wow, you've grown up." He says.

"It's only been two years. Geese." I say.

"And you say it like it's no time at all." He says jokingly. 

When I was younger Jin would babysit me. When I got older I didn't need him to look after me anymore. He was five years older than me so people got a little offensive because he was 19 and I was only 14. That didn't stop us from being friends though. When I left I still kept in touch with him. We would occasionally meet up for a week every month but we stopped doing that about two years ago.

"So, you're a member of Bts. That's pretty cool. You're actually the fourth member that I knew before now. It's kind of weird..."

"Oh really, how do you know all of us?" He replies.

"Well, I know Jimin, Junkook, Hoseok, and you, but I haven't meet all of you yet, soooo..."I say.

"Oh, what if you know all of us?"Says Jin.

"Well, I didn't know Teahyung so that would be impossible." I reply.

"But what if you secretly know him but you forgot what he looks like?"He responds.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What if I know something that you don't?" Jin said but then the guy sitting next to Jimin looks up from his book, reaches behind him and slaps Jin in the shoulder.

"You aren't supposed to say anything about it." He says.

"Say anything about what?" I say.

"Wait a second, have we met?" I say.

I definitely recognize him from somewhere.

"Well...What's your name?" He says.

"Ji Su."

"Oh, yeah, I know you. We were on the international swim team together."

"OMG!!!NAMJOON!!!LONG TIME NO SEE!!!" I scream, making the flight attendant tell me to shut up.

"Rude." I snap back loud enough for her to hear.

She then gives me a bag of pretzels and tells me to focus on them so I will keep my mouth shut. 

I open the bag put at least five pretzels in my mouth and start chewing with my mouth open on purpose just to annoy her.

"Wow, what a great second impression."Namjoon says.

"I was just exited to finally see you again. I never got to thank you for helping me with swimming!"I say.

"You did leave without telling me."He says.

"So let me guess, you're a member of Bts aren't you?"I say.

"Yeah, I overheard your conversation about how you basically know all of the members. What a coincidence." He says. I notice him make eye contact with Jin for a second then the both look away quickly.

Why do I have the feeling that they are hiding something from me...?

................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you guys for reading! A big shout out to my friend Izzy. I got stuck in the middle of this chapter so she helped me! Sorry for spelling and grammar issues.