The Dorms

We go to get our luggage. I only packed a few bags even though I will be staying for quite some time. We reach the baggage area, this is my favorite part of the entire process of plane rides because I am always so curious about what is behind the wall where the baggage comes from. When I was younger I had always thought that it was a huge maze of things that would carry your baggage around and I had always wanted to just look and see but it never happened.

I spot my bags and grab them, there are two bags in each arm plus my mini suitcase that I had brought on the plane.

Hoseok walks over to me and takes a bag from my arm and Namjoon takes another.

"Thanks guys, that was really nice!" I say and smile.

"It's cool, we didn't have to carry that much baggage anyways." Says Namjoon.

We start to walk out of the airport and all of Bts' fans are gathered around. I start to get pushed a little and then I get pulled away from the rest of Bts. The crowd disappeared and I'm just standing there alone.

I suddenly feel a hand wrap around my hand. I look up to see Jin wearing a mask.

"Come on, I'll hold your hand so that you don't get lost again." He says and starts to drag me towards the entrance/exit.

We got into a black van with the rest of the Bts members and started driving to the dorms.

We arrived and I got out and grabbed all of my bags. We got inside and I looked around. Taehyung decided to give me a tour while the rest unpacked. There was a kitchen and a doorway leading towards the living room. In the living room there were two hallways with multiple doors which were probably the bedrooms. The laundry room had a ton of shoes in it, one pair caught my eye. They were black sneakers with white stripes on them, on the heel it said "This is never that." I recognized it from one of their music videos. I grabbed the pair of shoes.

"Hey Taehyung." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I've seen this in one of your guys music videos, what exactly does it mean?" I ask.

"I don't know for sure, but what I think it means is that things might not always be what they may seem to be or they are the opposite of what you might think they are. Like for example,  what if I look like I love this flavor of ice cream but deep down I hate it, but I want to be nice to the person that made it." He says.

"Oh, I think that I understand." I say.

"I really like these, could I possibly borrow them sometime?" I ask.

"They're Jimins so you would have to ask him." He says.

"Ok." I reply and set them back on the shelf. I'll ask him later.

He leads me into the living room and we grab our bags. We go down one of the two hallways and into a room that is filled with a ton of stuffed animals and some action figures.

He points to a bed that has a ton of bear stuffed animals on it.

"That's where you'll be sleeping." He says.

"Ok." I say as I set my stuff next to the bed.

"Where were the bathrooms again?" I ask.

"Just down the hall." He replies.

"Thanks." I walk out of the room and towards the end of the hall.

I open the door only to find a shirtless Yoongi. I slowly close the door and walk away. I don't think that he noticed me.

"I will erase that from my memory." I say. 

I walk back into Taehyungs room.

"So that bathroom is occupied, is there another one?" I ask.

"Nope, we all share the same bathroom, but there is a local bathroom in the park that is only a five minute walk from here if you need to use the bathroom that badly." He says.

"Ok, thanks." I say and grab my coat.

"I'll go with you, you might get lost and it's still dark out." He says.

"Ok." I say as we walk towards the door way.

Namjoon stops us.

"Where are you two going so late at night?" He asks.

"Just to the local bathroom." Says Taehyung.

"Oh, is Yoongi using the bathroom again?" Asks Namjoon.

"Yeah, I didn't want to disturb him." I say.

"He always takes the longest showers." Says Taehyung.

"True, I'll go with you, I've been in need of a late night walk." Says Namjoon.

We walk out of the building and towards the nearby park.

They show me where the restrooms are and then Taehyung goes into the mens restroom and Namjoon heads over to the playground.

When I'm finished I walk out and see Namjoon on the swings. I walk over to him and sit on the swing next to him.

"Are you still swimming?" He asks.

"Yeah, I miss having you on my team, but it's also great that you're a member of Bts, I'll always be cheering you guys on." I say and smile.

"Thanks." He replies.

Taehyung suddenly jumps up from behind me and says, "BOO, I SCARED YOU!" 

I jump in my seat letting out a scream, "TAEHYUNG, WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?"

"Sorry, not sorry." He says and starts to push me on the swing.

We stay until the sun rises and then head back to the dorm.

I'm surprised that I didn't fall asleep because when we got back I collapsed onto the couch.

*********************************************************************

Hello! Thank you so much for reading! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry for incorrect spelling or grammar issues.

Love you guys! 😊