Ji Su the Poo

Ji Su's POV

"Well that was weird."I say while closing the door so nobody sees a girl in the mens bathroom.

I quickly put my hair back in a ponytail, put the mask and sunglasses on, and walk out of the bathroom as fast as possible.

I notice Yoongi looking at me but I just ignore him. Nobody else was looking at me though, so that's good. I turn back around the corner and take the disguise off except for the mask. I walk back towards the group. How am I going to explain this mess.

"Where'd you go? We were looking for-"Namjoon was cut off by this obnoxious little boy screaming.

I cover my ears and glare at Yoongi who is still screaming.

"EEEEEK,  IT'S JI SU THE POO!!!"He screams.

"WHAT THE HELL!"I scream back.

"STOP F*CKEN SWEARING!!!"Jin yells back.

"WHAT? SHE WAS IN THE MEN'S BATHROOM, SO THAT MEANS THAT SHE IS A POO!!!"Yoongi screams back.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!"Junkook screams.

"WE'RE ALREADY IN A BIG ENOUGH SITUATION AND YOU GUYS SCREAMING ISN'T HELPING!!! AND JI SU WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN THE MEN'S BATHROOM?!"Junkook screams... AGAIN!!!!!

Well the rest of the group was yelling at each other about bathrooms and such, so I walked over to one of the security guards.

"I'm really sorry about this mess, we didn't mean any harm. Things just got a little out of hand."I say to him.

"Ok, I understand. I just need you to sign this sheet so if this ever happens again we know who you are."He replies.

I sure hope that this never happens again.

"Sure."I sign the sheet and walk back towards the group. I pull Yoongi out of the argument.

"So, when I told you my name before you had a weird reaction. Do we know each other?" I ask.

He just looks at me like I'm a tiny little ant.

"How is it humanly possible to be so tiny?" He says.

"ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME?!?!" I scream.

"I AM NOT THAT MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU!!! CHEEEEESE!!!" I scream again.

"Do you know how tall I am?"I ask.

"How would I know that?"He responds.

"It was a rhetorical question, and for your information I am 5 ft." I say.

"That's quite a bit shorter than me." He says.

"Ugh, whatever. You never answered my question." I say starting to get annoyed.

"So you seriously don't recognize me?!?" He asked/ yells.

"What did you say your name was? Oh yeah Min Yoongi... Min... Yoon... Gi... WAIT A SECOND!!! HOLY SHIZ!!! MIN YOONGI?!?!" I scream.

I knew him... That means that I know every single member of Bts, except for one...

I pulled Yoongi even farther away from the group.

"YOU"RE A MEMBER OF BTS NOW?!?" I scream.

"Yeah, and now I have to spend a bunch of time with you, that's just what I needed." He says while rolling his eyes.

"Geese, no need to be so rude." I say.

Min Yoongi... We were in the same language arts class when we were in 9th grade. Our teacher gave us assigned seats and we happened to be right next to each other... In the corner of the classroom... Alone... Just the two of us...

Flashback...

"Nice to meet you, my name is Ji Su." I say while holding out my hand.

"My name's Yoongi, and don't try and wake me up when I fall asleep in class, it's not worth it." He says and ignores my hand.

"Fine.... Rude." I mumble.

"I heard that." He says.

For the rest of the class he basically slept.

After class I stopped him.

"You missed most of the lesson. Do you what to copy my notes?" I say.

He just looked at me and walked away.

The next day...

The teacher had left the room for a while, and he fell asleep again. Being the stupid person that I am I decided to wake him up because he was starting to get on my nerves.

I lightly tapped him on the shoulder... No response. I tap him a little bit harder... Still no response... Being the impatient and stupid human being that I am I decide to slap his head as hard as possible. He slowly moves his head up and turns toward me.

"I warned you not to wake me up." He says. All of a sudden he stands up and says these words...

"I would run if I were you." He starts chasing me out of the classroom, we run passed the teacher that is walking back to the classroom.

The chase goes on for a very long time. I find a hiding spot and see him run passed me. I turn to see if he is gone. He's not gone, he's standing in the hallway just looking around. Probably wondering where I was. I run up to him from behind and jump on his back like a piggy-back ride. He turns around and our faces are right next to each other, without realizing what just happened I fall off of his back and bring him with me. He lands on top of me, our noses touching. We just stayed there, looking into each others eyes. 

Then the bell rang...

Students started piling into the halls... There were so many feet, I try to push Yoongi off of me so I can stand up, but just as I do one of the feet kick me in the head and I fall unconscious.

Yoongi's POV

Great, just great. I am on top of Ji Su, our eyes were locked. The last thing that I wanted was any human interaction, but I just couldn't couldn't look away. Suddenly the bell rang and there were students everywhere. I put my arms around Ji Su's head to protect her. She tries to push me off, as soon as my arms leave her head someones foot kicks her in the face nocking her unconscious.

"Shit..." I curse under my breath.

I put my arm underneath her knees and the other arm on her back, and carry her bridal style towards the nurses office.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hello! I'm sorry, this book is really bad, but I am having fun writing it! I'm getting their ages totally off but I just don't feel like doing the math. Sorry for spelling or grammatical errors.