Old Friend

I wake up on the couch with a pillow and a blanket. 

"That's right, I fell asleep on the couch last night." I say.

I get up and head to the kitchen where I can hear voices.

I walk in and see Jin cooking and Namjoon getting stuff out from the refrigerator and handing the food to Jin. Junkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung are sitting at the table playing a board game.

Yoongi walks up behind me in his pajamas and stands next to me in the doorway.

"Seems I'm not the only one that likes to sleep in." He says and walks to the fridge and grabs some strawberries and sits down at the table.

"Oh hey Ji Su, do you want to join us?" Asks Taehyung with a boxy smile.

"Sure." I say and walk over to them and sit down.

"What are you playing?" I ask.

"Sorry(the game), but when we're finished we're going to play Twister." Says Junkook.

"Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun!" I say.

"I'll watch you guys play Sorry then I'll join you when you play Twister." I say.

"Ok." Says Hoseok.

While I'm watching them Jin and Namjoon bring over pancakes.

We have breakfast and play Twister and you can only imagine how that went.

Later Bts had to go to BigHit and practice so I decided to go out and shop.

I go to a mall and go to a few clothing stores then go to the market place to get some stuff for soup when I see someone out of the corner of my eye, it's Mrs Kim!

"Mrs Kim!" I say and wave my hands.

She turns towards me and surprise spreads across her face.

"Ji Su, I haven't seen you since..." She trails off.

"It's been such a long time!!!" I say and hug her excitedly.

When we split up she asks, "What are you doing back in Korea?"

"Studying, I'm a little behind on my language class even though I am fluent in Korean." I say.

"Who are you staying with?" She asks.

"Hoseok and the rest of Bts!" I say.

She just stares at me a bit worried for a second then smiles.

"Well that's great." She kind of pauses.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"I've been fine, the restaurant has had some good business lately." She says .

"That's great! How has your family been, when I left I remember something about taking care of your nephew." I say.

"Oh yes, he is doing just fine, he actually got excepted into BigHit entertainment around the same time that you left." She responds.

"No way! That's great, I remember there being a few Kpop groups there but they all disbanded I think, what group is or was he in?" I ask.

"Uhh... Bts." She hesitates again.

"REALLY?!?" I shout.

"Kim Taehyung." She says.

"WOOOW, he looks a lot like you." I say.

"That's nice, I really should get going, the shop opens up in a little while." She says and leaves in a hurry.

"I wonder what that was all about, she seemed really nervous." I say to myself.

After I'm done I head back to the dorms and cook some mac and cheese for lunch.

Taehyungs POV

When we get back to the dorms I head towards my room and find Ji Su lying on Namjoons bed(that's where she is sleeping for the time being if you remember from chapter two).

"Oh, hey Taehyung, you wouldn't believe what happened today!" She says excitedly.

"What's that?" I ask.

"I ran into your aunt, I actually worked for her when I was in middle school and she told me that you were her nephew." She says.

That's not good.

"That's nice." I lie.

My aunt knows everything about what happened and if Ji Su finds out or remembers anything I don't know what I'll do.

................................................................................................................

Hello, thank you guys sooo much for reading. I'm really sorry for not posting for a really long time, I honestly couldn't figure out what to write at all. I was really surprised because after a while I looked at my account and the reads had gone up about 300! Thank you guys soooo much once again. LY!