Fake Love... Or Is It?

Hellooooooo, I forgot to thank you all in the last chapter for 1k reads!!! It might not be a lot compared to other fanfictions but for me this is awesome!!!! Thank you all so much! I also wanted to change this to a full on Bts x Reader so from now on I won't be saying Ji Su, I will be saying stuff like "Y/n". Anyhow, back to the story!

Y/n POV

I lie awake in Namjoons bed, everyone else is probably asleep. Gosh darn it, everything I try isn't working, I tried counting sheep, singing to myself, even made up an entire story in my head. I can't stop thinking about what Hoseok said so I decide to have a late night snack, an apple sounds good.

I slowly walk out of the room trying not to wake Taehyung up, it would be a disaster if he did. When me and Hoseok got home Taehyung was already asleep. I walk towards the kitchen and grab an apple from the fruit basket and sit down at the table. I hear a rustling sound and turn around to see Namjoon walking in while stretching his arms. His hair is all messy, cuuuuute. He continues to walk towards the fridge and grabs out some yogurt. When he turns around he jumps a little.

"Y/n, oh my gosh you scared me." He says with a cute smile and starts laughing.

Oh my gosh, those dimples... Y/n what are you thinking!

I laugh nervously.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I just couldn't sleep." I say.

"Heh, it's not your fault, I couldn't sleep either, there's definitely a difference between the couch and my bed." He replies.

"If it's that bad we can just switch, I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." I say quickly.

"No no, it's alright. You're the guest." He says.

"I'm sorry for just barging in, there's already seven people living here, I should've just found a host family." I say and look at the floor.

"Don't feel bad, we're the ones that offered."

"Oh, by the way, you looked a little confused when you came back, Hoseok told us about what happened with you and Taehyung, but I could tell that there was something else bothering you. Is everything alright?" He says.

"Hoseok can never keep his mouth shut can he, but I guess that I trust you guys so I'll forgive him just this once. Any who, there actually is something bothering me." I say.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to, just know that I'm hear for you and I won't spill the beans to anyone, unlike somebody." He says referring to Hoseok.

I laugh.

"Well, when Hoseok was bringing me back he asked me what I would do if he had fallen in love with me, I kind of brushed it off as a joke, he did only say 'what if'. But I still get the feeling that it wasn't a joke." I say.

Namjoon ponders for a moment.

"Hoseok... He's the type to come right out and say that he's fallen for someone, but it is possible. Honestly he's never told us anything, he is always focused on being happy and stuff, not that I'm complaining." He says and laughs.

"Well, I guess that I'll just have to figure it out on my own." I say.

"Thanks for the conversation." He says and puts the empty yogurt cup in the trash.

"Remember, we can always switch if it gets to uncomfortable." I say and start to walk out of the kitchen.

I start to walk down the dark hallway when I suddenly trip over something, and fall on my face. Soooo graceful. I sit up and rub my forehead, that's going to leave a mark.